Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

We got home safe from our Thanksgiving break! We really enjoyed going back home for a couple days it was way good! Now we have finals we are preparing for! Only a couple more weeks and we'll be done with semester! Landon dualed in Billings last night against Great Falls Montana. Over all the team did just terrible. Landon did super though. The guys he wrestled was the same guy from the first NWC tournament so we weren't to worried. Well I wasn't any way :). Heavy weights drive me crazy I decided! I guess I just expect them to be super agressive like the lighter weights instead of just pushing eachother like big bulls! Landon pinned Brad Frasure in the third round which we decided would work just fine ;)! Landon had to leave early this moring they will be in Iowa for the next week dualing different schools over there. So i'm pretty much a loner for awhile which I really really hate, but schools paid for so I guess I can live through it!

No comments: