Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

NURSING PROGRAM!!!

Landon and I are VERY excited to announce that we both as of today were accepted into the R.N. Nursing Program! We have been waiting for this letter FOREVER! Of course when we least expected it we got it! The program is a 2 year one and we officially start next fall! I just wanted to share our good news!!! :D Love Shauna and Landon!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Congratulations!! Do you stay where you are at? or do you have to move?

Kristie Lemons said...

Congrats Shauna and Landon. It seems like things are going well for you guys. It was so fun to read your blog. kristie

The Butler Family said...

Congratulations Landon and Shauna, that is way excited for both of you. I think that it will make it easier to because you will have a study buddy. Glad that you guys are doing good, Love Sheri