Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

Hello Everyone

Well Nothing much has changed here we just got through our first round of tests. We did farly well. Landon is starting be able to wrestle in the room now instead of just running all the time. Which is the team members faults. They have a little drinking problem ;)... Landon's going to strangle them. We've turned into the boring old couple :) .. Our days consist of school, studying, working while Landon's at practice in the gym, studying somemore, and finally sleeping.. We know we have to work hard now to be able to play later.

1 comment:

Leann said...

I love it! Landon isn't the best with details, so keeping up with you here, will be great. I'm so happy to hear you like your home and ward. I bet you love having your own kitchen!! We're having dinner here Sunday for our birthdays, we'll give you a call so you can say hi to everyone. We love you and miss you! Mom Harris