Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Powell, Wy
We just got back from visiting home for Labor Day Weekend. It was a nice trip, where we were able to watch Kolt and Brand show it 4-H and also Dad and Kolt rope in the Team Branding. It was definently not long enough!! It's nice to be back though. I am able to work at the Fittness Center while Landon's at practice, so thats a nice deal. We really haven't explored much here, but now we have a routine I think we'll start all I know is it's a lot colder then Idaho:)! Landon's starting to get really excited about wrestling. Coach was able to get two Heavy weights for him to play with threatening not to run them off. His first match is in Nov. I'll post a schedule. He's really getting back into shape now. Landon and I were able to go to our new ward we really enjoyed that. We met alot of people it really seems like a nice communty. Especially our housing we have an extremely nice place to live. Its a 2 bed room one and a half bath with a good sized kitchen, dinning room, and living room. The best part though is our pantry it is huge I'll post pictures up soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Shauna!
Hey, this is molly!! It's awesome to get updates! I really want to hear how everything is going with you and your husband! Let's see some pictures! :) love you!
MOLLY!!! How have you been?! What are you doin? It won't let me on your blog thing:) whats your adress?
Post a Comment