Saturday, January 24, 2009
Big Wrestling Update!
Landon dominated once again! Brad Frasure didn't show for Great Falls so Landon had to wrestle the poor second string heavy weight. Landon won 14 to 2. I swear the kid started making noises :S!! It wasn't a pretty sight. Landon also had a match against Rocksprings. I really felt bad for him... He's lost against Landon for the third time. Landon pinned him in 54 seconds. So officially as of today LANDON IS RANKED THRIRD IN THE NATION!!!! Yeah! We are so excited! This weekend at the Apadaca Duals should be Super amazing Landon will be wrestling Tyrell Fortune who is ranked second in the nation. Landon wont get a chance to wrestle the Number 1 kid till Nationals. We are so excited to see everyone once again. Some more big news for Landon and I today we to the NET ( Nursing Entrance Test) We are just tieing everything together to turn in our applications! AHHH We are so excited! We were very fortunate to get some very promising recommendation letters. We have definently met everyone we needed to in this town. We were able to get a letter for Floyd my boss at the gym who's head of the Nursing program, Charolette Patrick our Communications for Nursing teacher who's husband is on the Nursing board and he is also writing the letter with her, and for our final letter The President of the school we have become really good friends with him and his family. The President actually plays the piano in the primary so we get to see him at church and school. So many opportunities have came before Landon and I. We are so very greatful and we know we are so very blessed! To top it off (under the table for now) Ziegler made Landon a deal it's not concrete yet, but he has offered that Landon can keep his scholarship if he can just make it to the duals at least. He doesn't have to go to practices or anything as long as he trains on his own. We'll see what the Nursing Program thinks, but so far everything is working out perfectly!!! So thats our good news for the week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow Shauna!! It sounds like you and Landon are doing GREAT. Third in the nation WOW!! I love logging on and checking on you!
I can't wait for this week-end! We're very proud of both of you! Keep working hard love Mom
shauna this is kristie lemons. I ran across your blog and I was so glad that now I can see what you guys are doing. And Chase will love hearing about the wrestling. If you want to look at my blog it is tyandkristielemons.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment