Saturday, January 3, 2009
Happy Holidays!
Its been so long I know I really need to catch up!! Well to start we got SUPER good grades this semester and our finals went amazing!! So that was a great start to our break.We went home for a little over 10 days! Its was so fun. Lots of Christmas shopping and getting ready for the holidays :) We attended the Harris Christmas Party which is always a blast. We especially loved the games Aunt Gayleen prepared for us! We also attended my families Christmas party which so fun! Daddy played Santa I think this was the first year EVER I didn't have to sit on Santa's lap I finally grew up Yeah! :) We had an amazing Christmas! Rope woke us up about 6 am with a loud strumming of his new guitar. He was totally stocked! It was a fun Christmas especially being able to watch the boys. For Christmas I got Landon A new western style wallet, a pocket knife, and I made him a big heavy jean quilt with a cow hyde type material for the back with matching cow hyde pillows!Landon gave me a Huge western Goddy shiny lime green purse with a matching wallet! Its pretty much amazing. He also gave me a new bright pink and brown columbia coat! From Landon's parents we recieved money which is always welcome and greatly appreciated! From my parents we were just stunned! They bought us an amazing video camera! Ah we were so excited. It was so nice now we'll be able to video Landon's matches. The camera is able to connect to the internet and transfer the video right on the computer! We couldn't thank them enough they also gave Landon a New pair or X- wide shoes :), a pink cabela's little handy man tool along with many other stocking stuffers! They gave me a new pair of boots!! A shirt and also a really pretty Star neclace! Along with a ton of stocking stuffers! We had such an amazing Christmas and we're thankful for everything. We decided to stay also for New Years we attended my Cousin Tasha's party. It was a blast! We played the wii, ping pong, and a new game called pit! It was so so fun we really enjoyed bringing in the new year! The next day we drove home. The roads weren't bad till after Jackson we probably snuck in right before they closed they road cuz IT WAS TERRIBLE I was scared to death Landon handled it better :) We are excited to see all our family at the Utah tournament we know Many of our friends and relatives are coming we are so EXCITED to see everyone again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment