Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Bad Luck!!

So we had a big scare with Landon's bad cold sore, never thinking really that it would spread on to me.... Well guess what .. It did! I've never had a cold sore before and i'm glad to say I NEVER would care to have one ever again! I guess they say your first is your worst Well mine covers one whole side of my lip to almost clear up to my nose! IT'S HUGE AND TERRIBLE!! Lol I think the worst part is it really doesn't look like a cold sore it looks like someone popped me in the mouth real good. Landon's getting sick of being called a wife beater ha ha! BUT to TOP it off Landon has a terrible terrible cold! He's down and out.. We're getting a little nervous for Nationals, but he's well medicated and has gotten lots of sleep! ahhh will there ever be a light at the end of this tunnel!?!

No comments: