Monday, March 23, 2009
Spring Break/ Anniversary!
We had an amazing spring break in Idaho! We were able to spend alot of time with our families! Landon's wish was fufilled he was able to pull the first calf of the calving season! It was super neat. Brand sure got his little eyes opended! We started off the spring break by celebrating our 1ST ANNIVERSARY! Wow the year has flown past! Landon and I went out to dinner and a movie it was great. Landon gave me a pearl and diamond neclace it was beautiful!! I got Landon the biggest watch I could find, but of course it didn't fit.. I was not happy especially when the place I bought the watch from said the could extend the band .. well they lied. So we're still on the quest to find Landon a watch that will fit him before we (hopefully) start the nursing program! ahhh we still haven't heard from them yet whether or not we were accepted hopefully by next week! The rest of the week we were able to ride our horses almost everyday. It was so nice to be able to do that again. We visited Lee (Landon's brother) and Keili's new house! We are super excited for them. Eric(Landon's brother) and Jen had a little baby girl Emily Lynn. We weren't able to see her because she came really early, but we can't wait to see her in May! We spent alot of time with both sides of the family which was so nice. Spring break didn't feel long enough at all! Everyone's been asking for our address so we're just posting on this :)! 21 W. Trapper Village Powell, WY 82435 our phone #'s are 208-716-5649 (Landon's) 208-716-5650 (Shauna's)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment