Monday, August 17, 2009
Summer is almost over!
Landon and I are pretty sure this summer has gone by way to quickly! This weekend we drove up to Billings, MT and bought all our Nursing supplies! It's pretty real now and super exciting Thursday we will officially start Nursing School! One year and eight months to go! While in Billings we bought Nursing Scrubs I'll post pics so they're so fun even tho they are plaino janoe white :D! We could only find 1 Pair for poor Landon! He's a big guy! They had a 1X-5X but HIGH WATERS (is their a flood coming?) I guess they think big guys are short?! Well thats not the case and we don't believe in wearing high waters :)! We've been searching online like crazy... I may just have to whip out the sewing machine! Hopefully not but.. we do what we have to do! We also bought bandaide scissors, pen lights,and stethoscopes! We had fun playing with those lol! We also were able to do some school cloths shopping yeah!! It was fun.. Just Landon and I! Now the real work begins getting the house ready for it never to be hardly lived in again... get all our updated shots and immunizations... buy nursing books yuck! Something exciting did happen for Landon and I! Truely a HUGE blessing. The State of WY contacted us and offered to pay for Nursing school in hopes we would end up working in Wyoming. We went through a long applications process seeing what would happen! We just found out they can take care of it all! Which is so amazing! They take care of tuition, fee's, and books! We are so thankful for everything that has been happening for us and we know we are SO blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is GREAT that they are going to pay for everything!! I would be excited too! I am so glad that Landon doesn't wear high waters.:) I would be pulling out my sewing machine too if high waters was my only other option. I hope you find him something that will work! Good luck with school!
Post a Comment