It was really nice to get to see cousins I haven't seen in years who haven't even met Landon. Family pic's were also taken this weekend :).
The rest of the week we hung out with the fam. We rode horses and roped pratically everyday! Landon's best friend Kody Stock just got off his mission a couple months ago so we were able to spend alot of time with him. Brand had a Posse competition we were able to watch which was so cool. Brand is a very talented rider! During Posse we were able to see family and friends! It's like a reunion every time we go home ;)! One day we took the boys fishing and caught a bunch of fish!
We also hung with Landon's family. Mom decided to take us all to Lagoon SO fun! It was crazy Kolt and Landon matched and Kolt's girl friend and I matched not planned lol!
On the last day we were home Grandma Piquet had a big lunch at here house with all our cousins from California it was super neat to visit with them and see how their families have grown. Back home to Powell! What a loaded week but back to work now! We only have 2 weeks till school starts and we're super excited and VERY nervous! This weekend we're going camping with the Foulgers! We're a tad nercvous because my Best friend Gretchen Is VERY pregnant but she's head strong about going so it'll be a blast! I'm also making the Cutest little baby quilt for Gretch i'll post pics of that when I'm done! Thats all for now!

4 comments:
Wow! Sounds super busy and like lots of fun.
Sounds like you guys had a blast coming home! Next time you are in town we will have to get a group of the married couples together! if you can take time away from your families!:)
You two are so stinking cute. I love that you get to do all these fun things together. Sometimes I wish Ry and I had had a little more time before kids started coming to just have fun together. It all works out great in the end no matter how you do it though! Good luck with school...I am glad you had a great break.
Looks like you had a fun summer. Can you believe it's almost time to go back to life as usual. You guys are so cute. Next time COME SEE US!! kristie
Post a Comment