Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

OFF TO NATIONALS!!!

Landon is currently rated number 2 in the nation. Was number one dangit! But thats ok we'll show them at Nationals! I'll post updates periodically on here hopefully!! haha Sometimes I just get to dang excited and forget ;)! But it'll be a good one this year. Especially how its our LAST!! HAHAHA Coming Saturday night we'll never have to even think about wrestling ever ever again. Not that I'm not thankful for it. It did pay our first year of school. It did get us back into school.. and we got into the nursing home (not any help to wrestling that was more a hinder) but it did get us into school.. BUT we are DONE!!!!!!!!! almost :D!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Good luck!! and.....I am sure one day when you have your own boys wrestling and Landon their coach you will have to eat your words about "never" worrying about wrestling again!! :)

Landon&Shauna said...

haha Nat, I never thought about that :)

Landon&Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Delores said...

Yahoo!!!! I got to talk to your Mom before they left, in fact we were in Boise. They were so excited to go. Then I got to read about the big win in the Post Register. What a great article about how he took a 2nd chance because of you. What a sweet story. You two can get on with your life and get that nursing degree together. Good for you two.