We've done so much already this summer :)
We went home for Roper's Baptism! We are so so proud of Rope's choice to become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!
Next I went to Salt Lake with my Friend Gretchen! We had so much fun Shopping, Taking the girls to the Zoo, and eating Salt Lakes AMAZING food :).
Right after I got home from Salt Lake we hopped in our car and headed home for our Family/Friend Wagon Train Trip! Most of you have probably heard, but if you haven't we start at the Heise Bridge with a wagon/team of horses and a bunch of saddle horses and go clear through Kellie Canyon and through the Mountains to Green Canyon. It takes about a week, and is so much fun! Being 8 weeks pregnant was a little hard on me, but was still way worth. I decided if I can saddle my horse and harness horses being pregnant I can seriously do anything lol. This year was a little different instead of just our family going we invited some friends to come along which ended up being even bigger then we thought so many people showed up even some we didn't know, But you know the Piquet's it's always a party at their house and everyone is always welcome.
We've even done some renovations to the house. We painted the kitchen and living room. Which has def made it a lot more homey. We finally got all the grass green again. (When we moved in it was dead), and Have planted pretty flowers.
Lola is growing up fast not size wise, but personality! :) She is so much fun, and all over the place all the time. She absolutely LOVES Landon will seriously do anything he says, but is still very attached to me. She's been doing pretty well on potty training, but isn't quite there yet.. I'm just praying she's totally finished by the time school starts up again!
I'm still feeling very pregnant haha only because the throwing up has not stopped. It's slowed down a bit, but is still with me everyday :). Which I don't mind to much it is miserable, but where I still can't feel the baby it's a nice reminder that I still am. We started the "Belly Bump" Pics :) at 10 weeks. Really thats the only reason we told anyone about the pregnancy is because I have this massive bump out of no where that everyone was questioning constantly. We are so stinking excited for this baby I chomping at the bit to buy things, but we still have a few weeks before we find out the sex dang it all. Most are betting on a boy since I come from a house full of brothers as well as Landon, but we'll see. I really couldn't care less. I am glad though we do already have names picked out. Thats super nice.
Well Here's the 10 week pic! Enjoy!!
Another excitement of the summer is going to VEGAS!!! :) 16 more days. Kyle and Gretchen had to cancel. We're Super bumbed about, but it'll be so fun! I think it'll be good just the two of us going. Landon has never really been on a real vacation like this, SO of course that made me even more excited to take him. My family traveled a lot growing up so I've been everywhere, but Landon's didn't much so I think thats what we'll be doing a lot of in the next years to come. I think he'll really enjoy it!
ON a bad note I cracked my tooth a couple of months ago on the way to Landon's Wrestling Nationals in Iowa it didn't hurt or anything so I didn't bother much with it. But as of the day before yesterday I thought I was going to die! It hurt so so bad. I tried to get into a dentist, but literally 15 dentist wouldn't take me because I'm only 11 weeks along and the others were accepting anymore patients. So I called my Dr. Who I absolutely LOVE he gave me some pain medicine which I don't particularly care for, but I was in DIER need. So I finally got into a dentist thank heaven who got me in very fast he was so so nice! He tried to do a root canal on me, but my nerves were so swollen that they would not deaden. It didn't help that since I'm pregnant they couldn't use the good stuff, it took 12-13 shots in one area to finally deaden it. It hurt so bad. One nerve just ruined everything. I even started to cry once when the Dentist hit. This poor kid just about teared up too. I really appreciate how are he worked for me though. They ended not being able to put a crown on it so he just pulled it :(. Which I wasn't a fan of especially because I can't get a bridge or an implant till after the baby is born and after I'm done breast feeding... But it's ok you can't even tell. All I know now is I'm SO thankful my Dr did give me pain killers because after the numbness wore off I literally thought I was dieing. I'm usually not to big of a chicken about pain, but I told Landon I rather of broke my back again then feel how bad that hurt. But it's over thank heaven!!
Something else kinda fun we get to have Brand and Rope (my 2 little brothers) Stay with us for a few days! It'll be nice to spend sometime with them. I hate going home for a couple days and leaving again it just feels like I'm abandoning them all over again every time so it'll be nice so have them for awhile!
Things to look forward to. Shauna Landon's little sister is getting married, My cousin Jessica is getting married( I'm her maid of honor :))), and Kolt is leaving on his mission :( Not a sad thing such a happy thing!!! I'm a little sad he won't get to meet this little baby until it's a year and half, but thats why we have camera's and emails :)! Anyway sorry this was so huge I'll do better!!! :)

1 comment:
i'm excited for you. what names do you have picked out?
Post a Comment