I've announced it of Face Book so I thought I better announce it here aswell. Landon and I are expecting our first BABY in January!!!! :) We are so so excited we've waited for this special moment for a very long time. I'm now over ten weeks along, not feeling to hot. Since 6 weeks I've picked up the 24/7 throwing up and it's still going to strong, but totally worth it! The time has really flown by already. We had our first dr's appt last Monday and was able to see the heart beat and the baby. Wasn't much to see yet, but what an amazing experience it was. We are so so happy and can't wait to hold this little angel!
P.S I have SOOO much to update on haha I'll get on it;)

7 comments:
Congrats!
that is super exciting and special.
Shauna, this is great... now everything you will learn in Rachel's class will come to life!!
Not to mention way how super exciting having a baby is going to be. Congrats you two.
Congrats! Babies are so fun. You will love it!
Congratulations Shauna!! You will be a great mom!!!!
OH MY WORD....YAY!!! I know you have been waiting for this! I am sorry you are so sick, but like you said....they are SO WORTH every minute of sickness! How exciting for both of you! You will be "worlds best mom" I know it!:)
YAY that is super exciting Shauna!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment