Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

OVER LOAD!

Wow this is going to be an intense one :) I apologize ahead of time. I still can't get over how fast the summer is flying by, but what an amazing one it has been for us! haha I'm going to start with the end of July lol where I left off! We were able to have the boys stay with us for a couple days SO fun!! We made homemade pizza, went to the drive in, played mini golf, and went swimming. These little dudes are the Bomb!! So much fun! Here are some pics!











We had our 13 week baby appt where we got some good news! The Dr. Bennett is thinking we're 2 weeks ahead of schedule! That would be amazing! We were able to listen to the heart beat :) ahh which was absolutely amazing!!!

Next VEGAS!!! We had a blast in Vegas! It was just what we needed. I can't tell you how amazing it was to be able to sleep in " a little " :) It's funny once you've woke up so early so many times for so many weeks it's actually difficult to sleep in. We walked down the strip and shopped a ton! LOVED how cheap Vegas was! One of my awesome finds was a Zebra Stripe dress! $14 SCORE!! The outlet malls were so awesome there! We Loved M&M world so fun! We also really like the Shark aquarium. haha I'm not really a fan of being so close to sharks, but it was super neat! One of my Fav. treats was this Huge Yogurt shop with like a TON of different flavors! It was SO stinkin hot in vegas! Everyday it was about 115 degrees!! We loved laying by pool and just chilling out. The craziest thing that happend on our trip was.... K so we don't gamble at all. Didn't the whole time we were in Vegas except the very last day. We were sitting in the air port we had like 3 hours before our plane came. Bored to tears. Finally we were like well maybe we'll just try so we sat down put a $5 bill in and took turns pulling the handle down. How silly :).. Well all the sudden the machine started to going crazy. Landon won $360.00... ahaha it was crazy!Landon just smiled and said never again :).. What a way to end a fun trip!
What a nice little get away:) I'm SO glad we were able to go!












After we landed in Billings at 2 in the morning after we raced home to make it for Landon's little sister Shauna's wedding and my cousin Jessica's bridal shower my momma and I threw her!


We worked all week and then of course went home for the weekend and surprised my family :). It was the boys 4-H show! They did AMAZING!! What little studs they are!! It was so much fun! Still a little hard to watch after I was the one doing it for years lol it's so crazy! But so fun to watch! We were also able to watch one of their Posse performances super cool!










Then of course we worked all week and came home again! We spent a lot of time with my little brothers. Kolt is leaving soon for his mission Sept. 1. I'm so so excited for him, but I can't even think about it! I just start bawling. He is going to be such an amazing missionary! Kolt and I are just still a little tender that he won't be able to see this baby till it's a year and eight months. Which is such a little sacrifice compared to the blessings he'll recieve! I'm just so glad he will have email at least for a little while :). I love how much Kolt has cared about this little baby already. He texts me all the time and always wants to know how our appt's went. He's def one of the most excited so far. He just can't wait to be an Uncle :)! We roped just with the donkey not vigorous ( yes even I did :) ) and went to Rigby Lake! Also this weekend was Miss Little Jessica got married!!!!! ahhh So fun! I was Jessica's maide of honor. We had such a blast. I spent the night with her the night before her wedding. We stayed up all night laughing and remembering old memories. Jessica was married in the Idaho Falls temple! It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I was so honored to be apart of it! The reception was amazing! Terri Jessica's mom is SO extremely talented! The decorations were so fabulous!





Finally starting to catch up!!! Yesterday we had our 16 week appt. Where we were told we don't look 16 weeks at all. More like 20!!! MUSIC to my ears. The Doctor even talked about maybe twins. I'm HUGE! haha. He decided to order an Ultra Sound to make sure just in case. We would love either way! I've always been convinced it was a boy from day one, but the heart beat was 170 total girl range!! haha it'll be interesting to see for sure. Our ultra sound is scheduled for the nineth! We can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So that moves our due date up to January 1st. Lets hope it stays that way! We can not wait for this little one!!!

Last but not least it was our first day of our last 8 months of Nursing school!!!!!! How awesome is that!? We had a long orientation then an Math Entrance Exam. I was super nervous for this because it's been difficult in times past and this time we had to pass with a 90%.Last semester we only had to pass with an 85%. So we took it and WE BOTH PASSED!! I got a 92% and Landon got a 94% What a relief off our shoulders!! Plus an amazing way to start off the school year!
Now we're getting ready to head home once again for Kolt's Farewell. Yes I'll probably lose it and bawl my eyes out BUT what can I say this kid is so amazing!! I just haven't quite figured out how I'm going to say goodbye. I haven't really ever had to say goodbye to anyone for that amount of time. Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Sounds like you have been busy :D Sounds fun :D I hope you have twins hahaha

Millie and Jared said...

TWINS! thats exciting!! Hooray for almost being done with school

Abe n Linz said...

This is lindsey, Molly's sister. Congrats on being pregnant! So exciting!
Sounds like you're way busy and enjoying life.
Congrats again.

Natalie said...

Looks like a crazy fun summer. Summers are suppose to be busy, right?! I love all the pictures with your little baby bump!:) Can't wait to hear how the ultrasound goes.