Brand is #83
Brand getting the tackle
He's the center in his team. Here he is hiking the ball.
Daddy snugglin Lola it was SO cold!
Brand getting another tackle!
THE CHAMPIONS!!!
Brand is the Blondie holding up his #1!! :)
While we were there Daddy took us to Harriman! We got to Harriman around 5:30ish and rode right in. It was such a neat ride. I've been to Harriman every year for years and years listening to the bugle. This year was the most elk bugles we have ever heard. It was amazing. They were still bugling when we got back to our trailer late. So fun!
We LOVE going home its difficult coming back to Powell, but we did have something to look forward too! A baby appt with our new baby doctor! I feel so much better about our decision to go to Cody. Bigger hospital better technology. Our new Doctor was so nice I think everything will work out well. Our appt was good we didn't do much other then listen to Brylee's heart beat which was great. She's still breach has been since our first appt. Believe me I know she kicks my bladder constantly :). Landon is able to feel Brylee all the time. She's starting to recognize his voice. Everytime he starts talking she kicks the tar out of me. Wednesday I was laying on the couch when she started kicking really hard, we were able to watch her kick on the outside of my belly. It was so neat! Brylee is sure an active baby especially right when we lay down to go to sleep. She kicks hard for about an hour, then stops haha. Here are 25 and 26 week pics :)
we thought this would be a fun 25 week pic. Hopefully Bry will enjoy horses as much as we do!
and here's week 26!
We're finally starting to get Bry's room together! We still need to get a dresser and a changing table, but we did get her bedding in! We're doing her room in pink and brown. Her bedding is cowgirl theme :) To cute! Here are a couple pics of what we have so far!
School is going pretty well. Super difficult but we're getting threw its FLYING by thank heavens only 6 more weeks! We have already gotten our Medical Surgical floor clinicals done, which is so nice for me since have a beach ball attached to my body. Someone the other day did tell me that I was all baby made me feel a little better. I feel like I'm swelling all over! Lola has been super funny lately. She won't leave my side. Landon seriously can't call her off of me. She won't go to him. Where ever I am she is. This is her lately
Thats all for now we're just studying away looking forward to the next time we can go home :).

2 comments:
Shauna I'm so excited for you two. I love her cowgirl theme. It's so you :). How far is Cody from powell? Will it be a long drive when you go into labor? So good to hear your little family is doing so well.
I love all the pictures and updates. I love staying up on all you are doing. I LOVE the baby bedding....super cute.
Post a Comment