Shutterfly is giving 50 FREE Christmas Cards to Bloggers!!! HOW SWEEET is that?! I don't know about you all but I LOVE a good deal! I've used shutterfly numerous times for photos and photo books. Everything I've used from shutterfly has turned out great, and I would recommend shutterfly to everyone! It's a great cite for Christmas gifts too! Maybe when this little girl comes around I'll get brave and try out the calendars! This website truly makes scrap booking easy as well. You all need to try it out! But what I love most about shutterfly is they are constantly having great deals! 20%, 30%, and even 40% deals all the time! Just something to keep in mind ;) Since the wonderous holiday is almost upon us.
Here are a couple of links to my favorite, fun, creative cards!
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
Some of my Fav's :)


I've also used shutterfly for the photo albums they turn out GREAT!
http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books/simple-pata
Here's the link to get 50 FREE Christmas Cards Bloggers!
http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments:
Post a Comment