Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pain and Scare what a week!

We started off the week super good! Landon and I both did really well on our Nursing III exam. Which we needed! Thank Heaven! But then I all the sudden I didn't feel well... In fact I felt SO BAD! I've never had a UTI before but I was thinking maybe thats what it was since it's so common in pregnancy. So we called my doctor Thursday morning we just happened to be in Cody anyway for a meeting. So I was really hoping she could squeeze me in, but of course my new doctor is so wonderful she was completely booked! So she just said it probably was a UTI she'd just call in a antibiotic to the pharmacy, but I still didn't feel good about it. So we went to the pharmacy no prescription was called in right then I totally break out in hives all over my lips, arms, legs, palms of my hands, and belly:(.. Ya I was getting a little frustrated! It was time we went to class so we drove back to Powell. I was feeling worse and worse. Right when we get to class the doctor calls and thinks I should come in right away. My teacher was super amazing about letting us leave. Probably because I was on the verge of bawling lol.. So we got to the doctors office they took the urine sample it was clean!!!!! No UTI!?! I'm So lost.. The doctor decided it was a hand, foot, mouth virus going around this area like wild fire. More common in little children, but since I'm pregnant and my immune system is non existent I caught it like nothing. One problem... There's nothing you can do for this virus... Lovely.. So after we get threw all that she decides to listen to Bry's heart beat with the Doppler. She can't pick up her heart rate anywhere she tried all over my belly. Pushing really hard and nothing.. My heart started pounding, Landon's on the edge of his seat, and you can tell its really bothering her. So after 5-10 minutes of trying she says ok we're doing an Ultra Sound NOW. So we race into the next room. Where she starts the ultra sound.. Nothing..Nothing.. ahhh Then finally she picks her heart rate up. Scared us to death! Scared her to death! SO she starts poking and proding at Brylee she finally wakes up and starts moving around. She's looking pretty squished right now :).. All's I can say is I LOVE 3D!!! It's so amazing! We were able to look at her little face for a long time. She has Landon's big lips and my Piquet cherry nose :). So I was joking while we were all in there we better make sure it is a girl.. The doctor just laughed and adjusted YES Brylee is VERY obviously a girl lol.. So with my hives they said I just have to wait for them to clear it could take 7-10 days. Well the crappy part is they turn into fever blisters and are EXTREMELY painful!. I woke up today in tears. They are all over my body and hurt so so bad. Especially on the bottoms of my feet. Not awesome. I'm so sad todays the last day of the weekend hope I can make it through this next week. Landon was so good today to leave me home haha. He had to teach his Sunday school class which he absolutely loves!! The boys seems to really connect with his aswell. Here are a couple pics of my nasty fever blisters :(..



pictures sadly don't do them justice!
Here's Bry!



On a lighter note we went on got wood yesterday :). Well Landon did I watched ;). It was actually really nice to relax a little bit. We stacked it all when we got home and then Landon played with Lola in the leaves! It was so fun. She didn't quite know what to think about that :).




And.. Our next project. Remember back a couple months ago ... We had a terrible terrible Thunder and lightning storm.. and one of our trees fell and hit our house.. Well we're finally cutting it down!

We got pictures from Kolt yesterday! That made my WHOLE day :). He's such a good kid and we miss him so much!! He should be heading to Mexico sometime this week!

3 comments:

Trent Young said...

ah! Shauna that's terrible! ouch! no fun, deary. I hope they start letting up soon! That's a lot of firewood! :)

Natalie said...

OH, you poor thing. I can't imagine just having to deal with hives until they clear up on their own. MISERABLE!! I am glad your baby is okay. That is super scary!

Amber Sibbett said...

Shauna, I am so sorry you have had a rough week! I hope your feeling better! And I am SO glad that little baby girl is ok!