While we were home mom threw me a baby shower which was SO much fun! Thanks Mom and everyone who came and supported Brylee and I it was great!! Here are some pics!
We were spoiled!
We were also able to get Brylee's blessing dress while we were home! So excited!!!
After all that fun we had to hit the books. These finals were the most stressful finals we have ever had. We did amazing in our class finals. Like ridiculously amazing, but this semester those finals didn't really matter. Our nursing program had formed new rules that we had to pass a test that wasn't even over what our teachers taught. If we didn't pass we were going to get kicked out of the program with the opportunity to come back and start this semester over again. Even though we'd done so amazing in all our classes and clinicals. What we were testing over was a separate program that we were supposed to use.. Which we did, but WOW it was extremely difficult. After many tears and prayers everything worked out thank heavens!! It's pretty scary when everything is on the line. So we've spent the last 5 weeks preparing hard core for that test :) No time to blog thats for certain! Other great news :) haha well I guess it could go both ways but... Landon didn't get his externship darnit so guess that means May 14 after we graduate WE'RE MOVING HOME!!!! I'm So dang excited it's not even funny :).
Then Christmas! Wow already?! Yes.. Well we were actually not going to go home this year since I'm so very pregnant.. But we just couldn't resist.. I'M SO VERY GLAD WE DID! It was an amazing time to be able to spend with our fam. Dad and I did our annual week of Christmas shopping which is always a party :). We went to many Christmas parties and just really had an all around amazing time. I really wish we could of stayed longer, but being just about 36 weeks pregnant that just wasn't happening. But we were just thankful we were able to come home. Christmas is my favorite holiday! We went to Landon's Christmas party. It was really good to see all his fam! We were especially excited to see Landon's brother Lee and our sister in law Keili. These two are amazing! They had twins 5 months ago and one of them Nate is still really struggling. We were able to go over to their house and love on the boys for a while! SO fun and of course their other 2 boys Rhett and Ryker. They are so fun! Christmas even we went to our Aunt Karla's annual Christmas Eve Party! This year was pretty funny. For those of you who don't know my Dad plays Santa for parties all over during the Christmas season he's AMAZING. Well all the kids kinda thought they had figured it was Uncle Shane playing Santa so this year Dad decided to trick them and hired on of our friends to play Santa. WOW was this a shock to the kiddo's .. Shock doesn't even cover it. We made total believers out of all of them! Here are some pics of Landon and I on Santa's lap.. Lol I always thought when you were all grown up you didn't have to do this anymore HA guess thats no the case! Santa asked me what I wanted for Christmas I told him I wanted to have a baby, and he didn't realize how pregnant I was.. He totally took it the wrong way lol.. He informed me Mrs. Clause probably wouldn't approve it was pretty silly. I think he got the picture when I stood up infront of him and showed how MONSTEROUS I am :). Landon didn't know what to ask for I think he was just happy to sit on Santa's lap :) haha!
And of COURSE we were spoiled to death by SANTA!!!!
Our Santa is the BEST!! We sure LOVE this guy!
a>
Landons favorite present of all was his 9mm hand gun that "Santa" got him with all the accessories :). I honestly couldn't say my favorite I was SO spoiled! I LOVED a horse bit I got and western star sparkly earrings. BUT I always got something I wanted FOREVER! A tiny cute little shop vacuum :) a long with many many many more things! Landon spoiled me as well. I didn't really give him many ideas. He's always does so amazing shopping for me. He got my Victoria Secret sweat outfits that I wanted for when we go to have Brylee, a Zebra stripe phone cover LOVE IT! and Victoria Secret body butter for by belly! Can you tell I LOVE Victoria Secret ;). I got him things for his gun like a cleaning kit and also some shoes. So Guns were popular this year for Christmas Dad got a 40mm, Landon got a 9mm, Roper got his first little BB gun, and Brand actually got a 20gauge for his birthday a couple weeks ago. So of Course we had to go test them out!!!
I was totally bummed I only was able to get a few pics cuz our camera died dangit! But at least I was able to get a couple!
It's always SO difficult for us to go home. I'm sure its because mom and dad just spoil us TO DEATH. It's sure a struggle for me every stinking time we leave.I've gotten better about it, but it is still so hard for me. Even though I know that my family will be coming to my house soon for Brylee!!!
SO that is our next thing to look forward too :)!!!

2 comments:
The pic with you on Santa's lap is so cute-I can just hear you laughing! :) I'm so excited you're moving back here! Good luck getting ready for that!!
Ah I'm so ready for Brylee to come. I want to see her and you guys. That's so exciting that you guys are moving back to IF.
Post a Comment