Sunday, January 2, 2011
Ok Bry we're ready for ya!
I've been absolutely miserable the past week. We went into the Doctor on Tuesday where we found out I was dilated to a 2 and 75 % effaced to of course since its still a little early she put me on "bed rest".. Which if any of you know me this is extremely difficult!!! So I've been pretty decent to not "over due it" but finally Landon and I broke down New Years Eve and went to the move True Grit! It was actually really really good. I thought it was pretty funny! Landon really enjoyed it as well. We got home waited for midnight and went to bed. At about 1 a.m. I woke up to pretty severe contractions every five minutes apart. I waited awhile then woke up Landon. At about three when they really hurt Landon called the hospital and decided we better go in. So we did by now my contractions were every three minutes. They hurt enough that I couldn't talk threw them. The nurse checked me and said I hadn't made much progress since our doctors appt :(. Not enough to keep me anyway. So they decided to give me Morphine to help with the contractions and sent us on our way. This is the second time they've stopped my labor. The nurse was really skeptical sending me home figuring we would be back by the beginning of the week. This honestly wouldn't surprise me I've been contracting pretty good since 2 p.m. So we'll see what happens.. I've decided I'm not going in since I absolutely need too. I really don't want to go threw that a third time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck!! I'll be watching for updates. Hope everything goes well :) Luv ya!
Post a Comment