Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Private

Hello Everyone!
I know its been so long... as many of you know Landon and I had a devestating tragedy recently. We would Love to share her story with our friends and family, but I don't feel comfortable letting random people read it that we don't know. Its just to special. So Please leave me your email address and I'll make sure you all are able to see our blog!
Thanks
Shauna and Landon

44 comments:

Rach said...

Shauna, we would love to be able to read you blog. Doug and Rachael Cook
cookrach@hotmail.com

Kelly and Camille said...

Landon and Shauna, we would love to keep in touch with you. Camille Elkington foothillangels@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

Shayna,
It was fun to find your blog (and Kolt's missionary blog). So sorry for your loss. I would love to keep in touch with your family through your blog. zwhites@yahoo.com

Jennifer and Christian White

Jennifer said...

Shauna,

sorry about your name typo. My phone is super sensitive.

Lyndi said...

gnduff@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

hope you still have our e-mail. but if not here it is.
hjennerich@hotmail.com

Kelli said...

Hey Shauna i would love to still be able to read your blog
k_mcbride11@hotmail.com

Kelli(mcbride)Claunch

The Butler Family said...

Hey Shauna include us please. We love you guys. Lots of love.

The Butler Family said...

Oops I forgot to put my e-mail address. Its sljbutler@yahoo.com

The Butler Family said...

Include my mom and dad too please. kolleenpjensen@hotmail.com

Love Kolleen and Brad

Valerie said...

I love reading your blog!

mcbridevalerie@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Valerie (McBride) Foster

Lauren Olsen said...

Lauren Olsen
lauren.g.olsen@gmail.com

Morrows said...

Shauna,
I left my email on Facebook but I thought I would leave it on here too! :)
lyndsi_lou88@hotmail.com

Amber Sibbett said...

I just saw your parents a few weeks ago! Thinking of you sweetie!sibbetts@hotmail.com

Cameron and Melissa Johansson said...

Shauna,
We would love to keep in touch with you and what's going on in your lives! liljinx_33@hotmail.com

Cameron and Melissa Johansson

Natalie said...

Shauna - I would love an invite.... nataliebhawkins@aol.com

chelsea said...

I would love an invite to your blog :) I really like that picture on your blog. You and your husband make a very cute couple. chelsea.nielsen0@gmail.com

Chelsi said...

gordnchels@gmail.com

Chelsi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bensons said...

Shauna, you probably don't know me but Landon is one of the few people I miss from high school,and I'd love to keep up with you guys. I'd love to be added, if you're not comfortable with it though I totally understand. Thanks so much! Heidi Mecham Benson

heidi.mecham4@gmail.com

Nichole said...

We would love to keep reading!! Love you guys. Nichole@namifiers.com

Karrianne said...

harrisfamof4@gmail.com

Love you guys!

Blaine & Karrie

Anonymous said...

Hey! I love reading your blog!
mattgregston@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Your quote brought tears to my eyes. I hope you've encluded my address to have access to your blog. Love you, Mom
dhlaserlandlevel@msn.com

Unknown said...

Shauna and Landon, I want to be able to read your blog. I want to keep in touch you are special to me. grandmadodie4@yahoo.com

Arfmann Family said...

Shauna
We'd love an invite to your blog. You have been in our thoughts and prayers and we wish the best for you.
Hollie Arfmann
arfmann@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Landon and Shauna, I happened upon your blog and loved what you wrote. Nevin and I have a piece of heaven in our home too! Andy & Eric had an older brother, Ryan who died at the age of 4 months of crib death. I won't try to say that I know what you went through, or understand your pain, but we have lived through our own! I have wanted so much to contact you after you came back to Powell, but didn't want to intrude, and I wanted to respect your privacy. Please know that you have been in my prayers. I would love to read where life takes you from here. You are an awesome couple and I know that God has wonderful things planned for you two. Much love, Deb Jacobs deb.jacobs@northwestcollege.edu

Natalie♥ said...

Shauna, I don't know if you really know who I am, but I remember seeing you a few times at the Douglass Family reunions, you are such a sweet girl. My Dad and your Dad are cousins, anyway I would love to read your blog. I have a blog as well and it is private but I can send you an invite. My email is keepchargin@msn.com I want you to know I think you are an amazing person that shines so bright in my eyes.

Nate, Kelsie, and Luke said...

Please invite us to your blog. So sorry for your loss. Hope you are doing well.
Kelsie (Cook) Sherrill
nateandkelsie@yahoo.com

Maurine said...

I think of you often and pray for you and your families. My email address is: akin8@bresnan.net.

Jenn Oldham said...

I am a friend of Jamie Cherry's. I do not know you personally, but have felt so bad for your loss ever since hearing about it. Nobody should ever have to go through losing a child. I have come to the resolve that is something that Heavenly Father sees fit for some to go through in order to complete life's mission. I am so sorry you had to go through this.

I have had friends and family go through similar tragedies and it is devastating to see. I understand if you don't feel comfortable adding me, but if you do, I would love an invite.

You are welcome to check out my blog which is www.princessbordelga.blogspot.com and my email is oldham.jenn@gmail.com

Take Care,

Jenn

Unknown said...

ashleyh989@gmail.com

Rees' Creation Station said...

Keep me in mind.
reescreationstation@yahoo.com
(Mindy & Wyatt Rees)

Seedall Family said...

Hey Shauna and Landon, We'd love to continue to follow your blog. Our address is lseedall@hotmail.com or happyfam8@gmail.com

Elyssa said...

Shauna I would love to continue reading your blog. My email is elbeans@juno.com

swindy123 said...

swindy123@hotmail.com

Shellee said...

Shauna
You have been in my prayers and thoughts constantly. I would love to be able to follow your blog.
Love ya so much,
Shellee
shellh4@comcast.net

ashley and mike said...

I just saw your comment on my blog, I would love to read yours! holstfam@gmail.com

Millie and Jared said...

Hey Shauna-
my email is
milliworm@hotmail.com
Please dont judge... Its from a long time ago!!!! Hope ya'll are doing well!!

Rodni Cruz said...

It was so wonderful to see you guys, so hard, yet so wonderful. I think of you both, and Brylee all the time. Thank you so much for sharing this with me. It means so much. Your amazing strength and spirit has renewed my faith.

Love,
Rodni

rodnicruzmd@mac.com
rodni@me.com

yesikapiquet said...

Shauna and Landon,
Please include us too! I would love to read your blog. yesika@piquetfamily.com I also have a private blog if you are intrested send me your email... also it's been so fun to read about Kolt! You are an awesome.

Kristie said...

Please invite me! Kristiemklady@aol.com

The Richardsons said...

Although we don't know you all that well, we have some idea of what you're going through. We would love to be able to read about your experience. It's never easy, but I've found that sharing Kerrigan's story help; I hope you find the same peace through sharing stories of your sweet angel!

--Brandon and Angela Richardson
grace_coffee@yahoo.com

Sami and Josh said...

Hi Shauna- I don't know that you remember me but I am Sami from the NWC Bookstore. I think of you and Landon all the time. I would love to read your story. My email is sami.ashcraft@gmail.com. Thanks so much. I hope all is well after graduation, congrats!!! Welcome back to Idaho!!!