As many of you have seen Landon and I have chosen to put our blog to private. Our hearts were absolutely filled with love when we realized how many people wanted to follow our blog. We have receive SO many responses threw blogger, email, phone calls, and facebook it was absolutely unreal. I had no idea we had so many people read our blog. It was truly amazing, and we are so grateful for all of the support. The second we decided to go private I just felt way off about it. This whole month I've been really struggling with our decision. It's been constantly going threw my mind. Then I think this blog is used as a journal I want to share personal pictures of Brylee and the funeral along with her story. I guess my biggest fear is someone taking the pictures off our blog by using the very convenient right click "save this pic" option.. It scares me that our little piece of heaven will be taken and used for other purposes.. Not that anyone would do that, but you never know... Through many many many thoughts and prayers we've came to the conclusion that we aren't going private. If our story can help even just one person it'll all be worth it.
Thank you again everyone for all your loving support
Love,
Shauna and Landon

8 comments:
I think that is extremely selfless of you two, a very kind thought. I love reading your blog and I know others do too. :)
You both are so strong. What a special thing to share, and keep her story alive.
What a hard decision to make. I agree that you have an amazing story that will touch SO MANY LIVES! I sure think about you ALL THE TIME! I also lovey, love, love the picture of you, Landon and little lola! Super cute!
You never cease to amaze me.....
“Have mercy on me, my God, have mercy on me, for in you I take refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed” (Psalm 57:1)
You both inspire me....love, rodni cruz
Hey Shauna! You are amazing, what a wonderful example you are!!! It must take great courage to share your story on a public blog, but I agree with the others who have posted: your story will touch many lives and help them with making their burden light. Once again, you are amazing! I'm grateful to have you as my friend :)
I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you today...and thinking of Brylee. You guys have touched my life in so many ways...you give me faith. Love you both very much,
Rodni
http://www.rindyshope.org/?p=492
Your strength and faith are such an inspiration! Much love to you both!
Shauna, this is Kelsie Egbert Sannar, We had brother Grant's class together at BYUI and talked everyday and became friends! I love you, I hope you know that Heavenly Father loves you guys too and that Families are truly forever!!!
Love,
Kelsie
Post a Comment