Catching up….
It has truly been a torturess year and a half, but as always we push forward. There’s nothing else we can do. We’ve had over a year of sorrow, loss, tears, and several breakdowns on my end just to name a few. Landon has been absolutely amazing. He handles my breakdowns really well. Now they are very few that anyone sees. They literally happen at any time.. Worst time ever sacrament meeting… All too often then. I still probably cry once a day at least. I won’t even realize I am till the tears flow. Usually on the nights Landon works. I have really felt out of place and kind of stuck since Brylee passed away. I don’t feel I have much purpose. I feel like I have changed. I’m probably one of the fakest people I know. I would never tell anyone how I am truly doing that day. Or how I handle everything.. If I see someone I turn into the happy go lucky Shauna that was always around before Brylee. But as I said before we just go on… Never forgetting always reliving.
After we returned home after the funeral life NEVER slowed down. We did take a couple down weeks then started our last semester of nursing school. That semester was the craziest semester we had ever had, but somehow we were able to get through it. Rope was able to come visit us in February, which was so amazing. Something someone else to focus on, but we sure did have fun with him while had him!
We went to a semi pro hockey game in Cody, Wy The Quakies ha I think is what they were called … We all got matching sweatshirts and Rope even got hit by a puck that he was able to keep! We then took him swimming to Thermop hot pools.. We were pretty sad to see him go, but returned home soon after for spring break… Meanwhile clinicals went well, we were with our own preceptors doing more difficult tasks. Most everyone was pretty great to us.. I’m not going to lie the last semester was pretty much a blur to me.. Until the last couple weeks which was SO stressful and relieving…. But first.. March… during that month besides being crazy with school work and clinicals we were able to spend some precious time with sweet friends that are dearly missed today!




Happy Birthay Camby!




We were able to go home during spring break in March for the last time before graduation! We got our graduations pics and announcements done!! Which was so exciting for us.. While we were home we were also able to attend Brand’s 5th Grade Square dance!! So fun! He looks so cute with Jessiny Howard! We were also able to attend Rope’s basketball game. That few days def went to fast!


In April we celebrated Lola’s first birthday with cupcakes of course!!

The next few weeks were crazy insane and SO stressful. Besides getting ready for finals, presenting capstones,and planning a trip to go to Salt Lake for a “Large Hospital Clinical Experience”! Our trip to Salt Lake was great. The experiences were amazing and we met some pretty amazing nurses as well! While we were in Salt Lake we ate a AMAZING places and were lucky enough to attend a Live session in the Salt Lake Temple! A very treasured experience.. I had a really special experience while I was waiting in the temple for Landon … I was just sitting on some benches listening to the music that was being played when “ Be Still My Soul” This song was sang during Brylee’s cemetery ceremony… a Very humbling experience. While in Salt Lake we were able to go to Lunch with a friend from the past!
Capstones... DONE!

SLC~~

Clinicals

Off to the temple

Lunch with Camille :)

Lunch with Melissa and Tracen!!

Finals were all passed and Graduation Ceremonies and packing a household began! Graduation was a very relieving experience. It was so amazing to have family and great friends there! My parents and both sets of Grandparents came. As well as my sweet Aunt Kolleen! Our amazing friends Caleb and Cynda & Kody and Nikell came as well! Landon’s Mother and Brother Dan were able to make it. We have some very kind sweet people that we had grown close with in Powell that will be very missed. I couldn’t possibly name them all, but they will never be forgotten!


Miss this woman LOVE Mrs.Patrick!

We moved home very quickly after graduation after tying a few loose ends. We def hit the ground running while at home… Started with a Branding at the Stucki house! Roping a dragging to the fire is the only way to go… Endured our 1st memorial day, which was also my 22 birthday…

We got a bunch of chickens and 2 turkeys.

Celebrated Rope’s and Landon’s Birthdays!!! Where we did a little shooting!

We attended our good friends wedding Kody and Nikell Stock!!! Landon was one of the groomsmen.. Uhhh on our way Landon was a little lost trying to get to Parker speeding and got pulled over! No ticket ;).. oh memories lol..

I froze at boys football camps with Lola …

<

And took the cows up to the Ranch..

I went horse back riding with Grandpa Piquet. We did a lot of riding at home as well.

We had a our annual family friend wagon train! Always a blast even though I got bucked off the 2nd day and separated 3 ribs from my sternum… Can you say OUCH…. Awful pain!

I got a goat named Bella! She was pretty dang cute when she was little..

The Prime part of Landon and I’s year is when he got a job EIRMC on the 5th floor. What a blessing it was! I’m so extremely blessed to have Landon. He’s the hardest worker I know. Landon excels in EVERYTHING….

Our Lola was hit by a car in July while Landon and I were out of town]Sooooo heart breaking for us. We sure loved our Lola.. Miss her dearly.. Hopefully she’s maybe a little comfort for our Brylee Stella in Heaven.

<
Not soon after Lola passed my great momma decided we needed another little Yorkie. I wasn’t convinced…. But soon fell in LOVE with this sweet little thing! Lyla
We had several football games and did quite a little fishing!

<

We had our State 4h shows. Which the boys did amazing in as always!

Went for our annual ride to Harriman State Park to hear the Elk bugle. Always an amazing experience!

LOOK at that cowboy;)

The ELK!

Our cousin Chris and the boys came to visit. Which is always a party soooo we did some shooting the back pasture!
Brand haD his 2nd CHAMPIONSHIP in football.. His team is pretty much animals!

To top my fall off Landon bought me a Dodge Nitro!!!! LOVE it!

I did something new to me this year. I tried duck hunting with the boys….Landon has always done this growing up and LOVES it. So I figured I might as well try it… Ya know what .. It was a pretty good time!!

Our flock ;)

I took this neat pic of the boys…I’m truly so grateful for where we live. I am so lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the country… It pretty incredible…

I reunited with Miss Molly!!!

We may have totally did a crazy thing! UH YES we did go to the mid night premiere of Breaking Dawn Part 1 and I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had a fun Christmas and as always was SOOO spoiled…. My dad is pretty much the best Santa ever.. along with my amazing hubby!
January was a really really sad month… A year anniversary of our sweet angel…. She is missed dearly everyday every hour every minute… It still isn’t easier and I know it never will be ever….
3 comments:
I love the update and all the pictures! You are amazing!
Such a great update! Congrats on graduating both of you! That is my dream someday to be an RN. Thanks for posting!
Wonderful update!!!
Post a Comment