Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 29, 2013

Jan-Feb 2013

January 2012 Landon and I started out the new year by finding out some extremely long awaited news! On January 7 we found out we would be blessed with our second little baby girl! To be honest I was very surprised! I didn’t think in a million years I would be lucky enough to be a mom of 2 precious girls. We actually didn’t even have a girl’s name picked out, because I was so convinced we would be having a boy! Another milestone passed January 10 I am 20 weeks pregnant! Half way done!
1.16.13 we endured Brylee’s anniversary of passing. She would have been 2 years old. Not a day goes by that I don’t try to imagine a cute little blonde toddler running around. I don’t know if it made me feel better or worse being pregnant. I’m so grateful for the ability to have another baby heaven only knows how difficult it was to get pregnant in the first place, but the thought of this new baby girl growing up and not having Brylee to be with kills me. I know they are together right now and I’m a little jealous! But so happy for their time together. We love you Brylee.. We miss you every single moment of everyday.
On a brighter note having a girl means cute little girl cloths! I also have started to make some blankets for this sweet little girl!
Lyla our tcup Yorkie just had her 2nd little baby girl! Love my Yorkies!
My sweet husband was doing some tractor work! Ok doesn’t it totally make a man 10 times Hotter when they can drive a tractor ;) hahah! Love him!
FEB 2013 February was a super crazy month for me. I took over Idaho Falls while a coworker was out with a surgery. My area is Rexburg and Rigby so taking on Idaho Falls was a lot but I LOVED IT! It kept me so busy. For those of you who forgot I do Life insurance exam/physicals. I also got a new car!!! I just couldn’t get away from the Dodge Nitro’s! LOVE THEM! Another funny thing is I got another white one! Ignore how I look in this picture! Haha I was like 25 weeks prego! And.. had just worked all day!
Landon has really been pushing me to start our little girls room. I keep putting it off which is not something I would do! BUT I did FINALLY pick out a crib!
We also started going threw some cloths from Brylee. Slowing going threw everything and buying way to many cute little things!!
This little pup is sure getting cute! She looks like a little piglet!
We had a great Valentine Day! I actually worked that morning and came home to this lovely surprise! He knows me to well! Jewelry, flowers, and the mini Cadbury mini eggs ahah my fav! He is too good to me!
Funniest Saddest thing ever! The pup got her leg stuck in her kennel and was a howling! Cutest thing ever!

No comments: