Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 4, 2013

March 2013

March was such a busy month! We started out by selling this cutie pie! Her name is Tink and she will be living in Farmington, Ut with her new cute family!
We are slowly getting this sweet baby girl’s room in order! Well Lands pushing to get it done. I'm totally procrastinating! At first I was thinking turquoise for one wall. Landon wasn’t so convinced, so I waited and got the bedding first!!!!! I searched and seartched AND searched for this adorable bedding. I’m COMPLETELY in love with! It’s hard for me to imagine a little baby girl in this room, but I can’t wait till it happens!
but then I chose this color!!!!!!!!!!!!! Land painting away!
And DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have a name for our baby girl FINALLY! After arguing and not agreeing ON ANY NAMES! Well more Landon didn’t like ANY names that I loved! We had it narrowed down to 3. One night while talking …. Ok arguing over what to name our sweet angel Landon said very profoundly I might add that her name will be… PAISLEY PEARL HARRIS And ya know what. It’s perfect. That is exactly what she is supposed to be named even though we have never met her. I know that’s what her name is supposed to be! So now knowing what her name is going to be I started a little project of my own ! I decided to paint wood cut out of her name. So here it is  totally free hand painting! This is how my first letter turned out!! I also made Paisley a bow board! This girl has so many bows already!
Landon and I celebrated our 5th anniversary! I can’t believe we’ve been married for 5 years! I’m so grateful Landon is the man I married. Here are many of Landon’s qualities! Well if he can put up with me especially a pregnant me he pretty much must be a Saint!! He is there hardest worker I know, he is always working overtime so that we are well taken care of, and I know he will always take amazing care of me. Landon is so humble. He is so kind. I LOVE how big and cuddly he is! Even when I’m soooooo mad at him he can still make me smile by giving me (the Landon look) which totally makes me madder ;). One of Landon’s major qualities is really thinking things through and including the lord when we are making a large decisions. Which brings me to the Landon holding the priesthood. Whenever I have something big going on or stressed he offers to give me a blessing. I really need to take him up on those offers more often. I love that not only do I think Landon’s my best friend he considers me as his best friend as well. We do everything together! Landon has a great sense of humor! I love how well Landon gets along with my family. Pretty much they love him more than they love me;) haha jk… Well NOT really :)!!! I love his obedience to the gospel. I will never have to worry about Landon not going to church and not following the commandments. He is so incredible. I know seriously cannot live with out him! Landon and I have been threw so much together. Most good and a lot bad. We've endured trials no one should have to. We've been threw so much together and it makes me love him even more. He is my rock. I could go on and on and on and on! He’s pretty much amazing. I’m so excited to see him with our little baby girl. I know he will be an incredible dad. I truly know how blessed I am so have him in my life and for time and all eternity.
For our anniversary Landon put so much thought into my gift! He bought me a BEA-u-TIFUL big sewing machine!!! This was the first thing I sewed!
I bought Land something he really really wanted! Not pictured :( a hunting bow! He was pretty excited about it! I really didn’t want to shoot it at all he made me… this was the result…OUCH!! The string bit me literally. Never again!
Had to insert this pic think Rope loves him?!
28 week pic off to work!
Found a diaper bag! Petunia Pickle Bottom is the bom I’m in LOVE.
I attended Rope’s 5th grade square dance! Cute couple!
We took the cows to sell. The boys had a blast!
We wore out Rope! Ewwww cow sale floor yuck! At 30 weeks pregnant we let the boys come to our high risk Doctor apt. They were able to see Paisley on the ultra sound. Brand and Rope were pretty much amazed! Throughout this pregnancy we have seen our regular doctor. Dr Leavitt more than any normal pregnancy as well as seeing Dr. Beauchamp a high risk perinatologist. Going to so many doctor appts is hard, but we are doing it for a reason. Nothing can happen to this baby girl. It's been kind of sad we aren't able to see this little girl to well because she is head down right against my placenta where there isn't hardly any fluid around her face :(. There needs to be fluid in order to see baby on the ultra sound. My amniotic fluid level is at an 11 which is not great, but not bad enough to do anything about. They are having me drink as much water as possible to see if we can't get it up. They would like be above a 15.
We celebrated Easter at Aunt Karla’s as usual. It was fun this year because Susan, Amber, and I were all pregnant together!
For those of you that don’t know Karla throws a huge Easter egg hunt! It’s SO fun! Here are some pics!
The weather is starting to get so nice! So we’ve been taking wagon rides!!
Lyla found this Easter bunny toy at my inlaws and she’s TOTALLY obsessed! If you squeeze the bunny it says, “ I love you… you are my very best friend”… Little creepy when it goes off in the middle of the night!

No comments: