Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Partial April 2013
I’m going to be writing about April in 2 segments because the end of April was an extremely special big time for our little family and totally deserves its very own post!
So beginning of April and maybe a month before that ;) Landon and Dr. Leavitt were pushing me and pushing me to pack a hospital bag. Landon was also really pushing to finish Paisley’s room. I totally avoided! I think because if I gave in and did those things it would somehow happen to soon. I’m not really a superstitious person, but I thought if I finished her room and packed a bag I was asking for something bad to happen. I couldn’t handle anything else so terrible as our experience with Brylee so I didn’t want to jinx myself. But I did get her letters done and on the wall!
April means conference!
I love conference and the peace it brings to our family and in our homes... Conference always strengthens my testimony! This year during the one of the sessions all my boys just couldn’t keep their eyes open.
Paisley kept kicking Brand in the face. That was a neat feeling. It actually was one of the first times Brand felt Pais. I think the whole idea of a baby growing inside me freaked him out! Not Rope though every time I walked through the door Rope was feeling Pais kick. April went by so fast looking back. I guess I hadn’t hit that part of pregnancy that I was ready to be done. Oh man and my cravings they were so intense this time seafood, jimmy johns, and papa kelsey’s.
Paisley’s closet grew and grew girls are so incredible to shop for!
I used my super amazing new sewing machine to make a friend a car seat cover.
Another funny thing about this pregnancy I take baths all the time. I’m really not much of a bath person, but wow they are so nice now! Lyla doesn’t like when I take baths. She actually really freaks out lol! Barks and whines the whole time.
I have had really bad insomnia, but that’s nothing new!
I'm throwing my Sis in law Susan's baby shower on the 20th. Been getting all the décor and fun treats/games ready for that!
Like I have said early I’ve been working a lot lately and going several times a week to the doctor now, but on the 15th Paisley had barely moved. I had only felt her a couple times. It really really scared me. Dr. Leavitt was out of town! Besides my high risk doctor from EIRMC. Dr. Leavitt was the only person I would see. I’m really bad about PA’s I don’t know if it’s a nurse thing or what, but with our experiences I’m much more comfortable under a doctor’s care. Well I called they said he was gone, but I was worried enough I didn’t care. So I went in explained what was going on. So Dr. Leavitt’s PA told the nurses to hook me up to the monitors. Paisley’s heart rate was great. She moved a couple times in the 45 minute span. No contractions which was great since I was only 32 weeks. The PA cleared me and said I was good to go. I still didn’t feel good about it. I probably drove Landon crazy telling him I didn’t feel well about it. Last week we had an ultra sound and my fluid was a 10 it had dropped from last week, but they didn’t seem too concerned. Then I convinced myself that I was just freaking out because when I was 32 weeks that was the first time I went into labor with Brylee. Talk about some massive anxiety. I worked a lot that week. On the 19th I only had 2 exams to do. I was a little comforted by the fact that I would be seeing Dr. Leavitt that afternoon at 4. My exams were complicated I had to go back n forth from my clients business to their home like 4 times. Nothing was jiving. As I was performing an EKG around 11 it donned on me I hadn’t felt Paisley move. I was also thinking I’m 33 weeks pregnant tomorrow and on the floor doing an EKG I rock:) jk jk. I finished my exams went home and paperwork. I remember feeling Paisley 2 times that day. (You’re supposed to feel your baby at least 4 times an hour) I was stressing… Landon was trying to make light of everything teasing me along with my dad about my dang bag not being packed... I kept telling myself she’s not coming everything’s ok. We FINALLY went to our dr apt.. I loved Dr Leavitt so much,but everytime I saw him I cried I swear! I sobbed the whole time trying to tell him what was going on. Well I couldn’t finish like always so I gave Landon the look he always knows that’s his que to finish saying what I can’t get out. He laid me back to find Paisley's heart rate. It actually took him longer than normal. Scared me!! But he found it and said it was strong. He helped me sit up and said you are going to the hospital now…………….
To be continued…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment