Yeah we finished Microbiology! We are sooooo happy! That was one of the hardest classes I have ever taken, but we both did really well and it's over now. We pretty much don't even know what to do with ourselves :D! We have been hanging out alot with our Best Friends Kyle and Gretchen, boating a ton, and just loungeing around it's pretty much amazing! We are really really looking forward to come home the 23rd through August 2nd! We have a Staker (moms side) family reunion in Island Park. My uncle has a cabin on the lake it will be a blast!!
3 comments:
I am glad you survived your class. Have a GREAT break!!:)
Great job finishing Micro! I remember helping my mom study for that class when I was little :) Hope the reunion is a blast...
I'm excited you get a break! Have so much fun at home :) Tell everyone I say hi! It was so fun to see all of them at Jason's farwell!
Post a Comment