Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Update!

I'm falling behind! On the third Landon and I were able to go to the Billings, Mt temple! It was so nice to just get away. We had a great time it was so beautiful! It's the first different temple we've been through a session in. Idaho Falls temple just seems to be the temple of choice! We had a great fourth of July! We spent with our awesome friends Kyle and Gretchen Foulger! We went to the Cody parade which was super and then BBQ'd after. It was a way great time! Landon and I have 2 more days of class not counting today.. We are so burned out and really really ready to be done! We are also so thankful we were able to get that class out of the way! Gretchen our friend is also in our class! We decided to celebrate Micro being done a couple days early and went boating! It was a party! We had so much fun! The water was way warm. After we got back from boating we all got ready and went to the Byron,wy fire works. I think I can honestly say they were the BEST fire works I've ever ever been too! They blow them off right over your head so your looking straight up in the sky. They are so close to you.. The ground actually shakes its amazing and so loud! They were definantly exciting! That about raps it up other then we get to come home on the 23rd! We're so excited!

No comments: