We are taking a Microbiology summer class this semester. We heard it's easier in the summer and probably a little nicer than taking it with a load of nursing classes. It's true I'm sure it's easier but HOLY COW we have about a month of information in one week every week. It's alot! We study so much I think we've officially turned into nerds! ;)... Which is ok I guess lol. We've done pretty well so far and only have 2 1/2 more weeks of the class left. YEAH!! We're getting burned out but we know it's totally worth we'll just keep on keeping on :)!
2 comments:
School is HARD and it doesn't help when you have HARD classes on top of it. Good luck.
I took a microbiology class during the summer so I know what you mean. But it was so much easier to get it out of the way than take it during normal school. Wish you guys the best of luck with it.
Post a Comment