Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Been awhile :)/ New home!!

I know it's been forever! We've been running crazy. First of all we finished our first year of nursing school!!!!! Wow it feels AMAZING :). One more to go! On another exciting note we moved out of our first little apartment! I can honestly say it was not a sad day lol. We got everything packed up in a day with some help from WONDEFUL friends :) who also helped us move into our new house. Ahhhh I absolutely love our new home. It's a 2 bed room one bath with a very large yard a couple barns and corrals with a garden spot. I am in heaven! We got all moved in last weekend, and have just been unpacking this week. I've been out in the yard as much as possible. I LOVE having a yard. The people who were in the house before us didn't do anything with the yard so I've been playing catch which I don't mind at all I just love to be outside! But one of the most amazing things I have in this home is a WASHER AND DRYER.. That is the most amazing feeling in the universe. I think by not having one for so long I really appreciate it more. I can say I love doing laundry it's not such a hastle,, That might change in a couple weeks, but for now its good :). Here are a couple pics of the outside. More will come soon I promise!


On a even more exciting note KOLT GOT HIS MISSION CALL yesterday :)He will be going to the Villahermosa, Mexico Mission!! I'm so stinking proud of this kid! He hasn't even graduated high school, but is more ready and prepared then anyone I've ever seen. Kolt's been ready for a very long time. He will do amazing. I'm going to miss this kid so much, but he will be exactly where he needs to be. So we will drop him off September 1st at the Provo MTC! He will do great things!


So that is where we are going to be headed tomorrow!! I do really miss home it'll be so nice :). We have a packed weekend/ week, but it'll be nice to just be with everyone. I really really miss my brothers so much. It's hard for me not to see them everyday. They've grown so much. Everytime I go home I just die. Brand is dang near as tall as me, and Rope has bigger feet them me! We are going to take them for a week the first of July we are SO excited about. So are plan for this week is get Lola on Sunday night!!! Kolt's graduation on Wednesday and Landon's little sisters graduation on Thursday. It'll be a good time. Always goes by to fast though!
Back to Lola! She has grown so much in the last week! She now weighs a little over one pound, and has this amazing fluffy hair! Here are some pics of her. Can't wait to meet this little girl! These were takin at 6 weeks old! So just a couple days ago!




This was Lola's first bath at 5 weeks :)

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

Busy, busy!! LOVE your new little house. So excited for you. Glad you finally got out of that apartment ;) I can't believe Kolt has his mission call... CRAZY!! That is soooo exciting though. We will have to get together when you guys come to drop him off at the MTC. I'm on the way to Provo ;) Have a fun and busy week!

Natalie said...

I love the new little house. So fun!! I am sure it will be so much better than apartment living. I didn't know Kolt already had his call. How exciting! Mexico...sounds fun! I LOVE the pictures of Lola. Sooo cute! I can't wait to see more once you get her!