Right after our fun time at Blairs Kody Stock and I drove home to Idaho! Kody was Landon's friend in high school. One may ask why Landon just didn't come home with me then.. Well he had to leave a few days early ( you'll see why soon:) ) So I got home Late Saturday night. Sunday Kolt was made an Elder!! I'm so glad I didn't miss this. Daddy gave Kolt the neatest blessing I seriously should of wrote it down for him it was AMAZING! It was also good to see everyone in the home ward :).
Sunday night was my FAV :). Landon and I met our breeder in Idaho Falls and picked up LOLA AND CHLOE :)!!! ahhhhh FINALLY.. It's been a very long 9 weeks!! FINALLY! They were and are SO tiny! Gretch couldn't resist and wait for us to bring her Chloe home she came and stayed the night in IF and picked up Chloe from us here are our first pics of the girls!
While we were home we were also able to go to one of Brand's plays for school. Little stinker didn't tell us he had one of the lead roles! He even had a solo! Turns out the kid can sing!
And for the main reason we came home this week was for Kolt's graduation! Holy cow he grew up fast! The reason for Landon leaving a few days earlier than me was to work on this.....
Landon and Daddy rebuilt this truck for Kolt's graduation. Kolt had absolutely no idea what so ever. He was quite upset when Daddy and Landon would never come home or how they wouldn't let him go with them when ever they left. The excuse was Landon's Dad's scraper wasn't working so they were at Landon's house every night all night. Kolt just didn't understand why they wouldn't let him come help. Landon and Daddy didn't quite finish before graduation it still needed a flat bed put on it and LOTS of Chrome. There's just not enough time in the day! But it's a good project for Kolt!
So Lola never seemed ok when we picked her up. She just seemed lethargic. She started throwing up really bad Tuesday and couldn't hold anything down. It was HORRIBLE. So I rushed her to the Vet. Who gave her a shot which seemed to make her feel better. He said she had Gastric Enteritis. Just inflammation of the stomach. Her stomach was upset because our breeder forgot to bring us her puppy food she was used too. I didn't bring any because I thought she would of brought it. The other food we bought her just upset her stomach more and more. A couple hours after we got home from the Vet she started throwing up again :(. It was worse this time. She even threw up all over me. So at ten at night Kolt and I rushed her back in. They kept Lola for 2 nights and 3 days. AHhhh it was horrible! She lost 8 oz in 2 days, and she still hasn't gained any weight back :(. She is now doing alot better though pretty much a whole new puppy! She loves to play and run around now.
This week was also my 21st birthday :). Holy cow silly, but I still remember being just little and thinking I won't be 21 forever and here I am 21. I'm exactly where I want to be! Of course my main birthday present was Lola ahah a very expensive birthday present :), but Landon also got me a bunch of flowers to plant in our flower beds! Our amazing friends Kyle and Gretchen went out to dinner with us to my favorite restaurant in Cody and after we did cake and ice cream at their house. Gretch and Kyle had a cake made for me. They are amazing... It was amazing!!! Zebra Stripe Sunglasses 2 of my very favorite things!! It was pretty sweet! They also gave me a huge zebra stripe purse and a zebra stripe blinging western belt! Wow I was spoiled!! Mom and Daddy gave me something really awesome they let me order all the wedding pictures! Yes finally I can get all that scrap booking done!
And finally lastly... We did MASSIVE amounts of yard work this memorial day! It's not been easy getting this place cleaned up, but it looks WAY better! We also planted my birthday flowers!! Everything is finally starting to green up all nice. We still absolutely LOVE our house... even though we don't get to spend much time there :)...
Next to look forward to Rope is getting baptized!! We're going home this weekend to watch it. We are so excited for him. Roper has grown up so fast!

1 comment:
Wow!! You are busy! Happy Birthday! I can't believe how fast your brothers are growing too. It is weird not being in the same ward....I feel like I miss SO MUCH! I am so glad your little Lola is feeling better. That is terrible!
Post a Comment