This and last years Athlete of the Year!
We did survived Evanston just barely. I really had a very hard time in this place. I'm just not ment to be a Mental Health Nurse. It was totally miserable to me. We did have many learning experience. One I had the hardest time with was before we were let out on the floor we did a Schizophrenia activity. They wanted us to know how hard it was to function while being a Schizophrenic person. So we each had CD players which played voices, they could stop or get louder at anytime. Within the first five mins I was freaking out. My voices were scary and evil sounding. I was loosing it! Tears were coming.. It seriously sounded so demonic, but I think that was the whole point. We had to listen to this for an hour! I felt so sympathetic towards people with these illnessess. They warned us that we would feel agitated afterwards SO TRUE. Oh my heaven I'm not a mean person, but I just felt at anytime I could snap. I was so glad when this experience was over! Only one issue while we were there, and luckily I was hurt just terrified. Good news NO MORE PSYCH rotations!! YAY! To top it off when we got home we went to the Gary Allan Concert. Probably one of the best concerts I've ever been too! Gary Allan is absolutely amazing :).Josh Thompson and Jack Ingram opened the concert, and they were ok nothing amazing.. But ahhh Gary Allan seriously has the most amazing voice. He sounds JUST like his CD. We had so much fun with Gretch and Kyle!! Good way to end a bad weekend!
Here are some pics!
This week has been insane! Some good things that have happened.... We had our last clinical! Ahhh YAY!! What a relief it is :). Even though I absolutely LOVE clinicals! We've had so many great experiences!! Only 5 days left... ahhh We can do it!! We're so close :). We have 2 finals left and a couple papers. We've just been incredibly busy! Another exciting note :) Here's Lola's Four Week Update pic!!! :) ahhh Love her!



No comments:
Post a Comment