Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Landon!! Beginning to Paint!


Happy 22nd Birthday Landon!! Landon turned 22 on June 8th :) This man is one of the most amazing people that I have ever met!! He is still the exact same Landon as when I married him over 2 years ago :). Some things I LOVE about Landon is how he such a loving person, would take the shirt off his back for anyone, absolutely loves to work his butt off :), he makes sure that I'm taken care of first, Landon has always had such a strong testimony of the church, he has the best attitude ALL the time, and his ability to calm people. Landon can walk into the room where there is some serious tension going on with in minutes it's completely gone. This has happened so many times it's crazy. This man is so amazing and I'm so very Thankful to have him in my life! Love you Landon!

This week seems like it's just flew by!! I have been really sick this past few days. We just never slow down! I think I'm finally wearing down. We started to paint the house this weekend! It already looks so much better! Here's one picture for now I'll put new ones up when we get it all done.

We went to our new ward again. I think it's going to be a really good one. There are actually quite a few of our friends we already know that go to this ward.I'm really excited for the move, but I feel bad at the same time. For the next 2 weeks we won't be around:) they're going to think we went inactive already lol! It's going to be a crazy busy next couple of weeks. Last second last night my best friend Gretchen called me and asked me to go to Salt Lake with her and her family just to help out with her amazing girls while her hubby Kyle is in meetings. So of course I jumped on that one! It'll will be super fun :). I absolutely LOVE their little family! So I'll get home Friday night work Saturday and leave Sunday early to go home. We are going to go on our annual wagon train. Well it hasn't exactly been annual for the last few years, but my family used to do it every year when I was younger. We leave from the Heise Bridge, drive a wagon, and ride horses through the mountains all the way to Green Canyon Hot Springs. It takes about four days. It really is quite the experience, and a lot of work. But it is a super amazing experience :).

1 comment:

Fran said...

Shauna... congrats on the new one!!!! You will be an amazing mom. :) You are truley one of the happiest people I have ever met. Congrats on the new house too! Its fun watching your life :)