Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

paranoia

I just wanted to thank the couple people that commented on my last post about our Brylee. If it's not to much to ask I would like people that visit our blog and read her story to comment. You seriously don't have even write anything put a period or something. I would just like to make sure people we actually know are reading it and not random people. I can see the City and State where people are reading and some I have NO idea who the heck they are. Anyway my paranioa for sure.
Thanks,
Shauna

9 comments:

Colter, Shantel & Family said...

U know I am reading :) :)

Waite Family said...

Thank you for being willing to share your sweet Brylee's story. You are in out thoughts and prayers. I don't think you know how much you influenced our MaryAnne as her Primary teacher.

Arfmann Family said...

Shauna,
What a precious story and precious baby girl. Both of you are so amazing and such examples to us.
Love
Hollie

Trent Young said...

Love you guys...

Tammi said...

Jessie shared this post with me. I read. I cried. I admire your strength and ability to get out of bed each day. . . Glad you are back in Idaho near family. Hope to see you soon!

Jill Asay said...

Don't know if you remember me but I'm Kyle foulgers sister. You guys are so strong. Hope you continue to do well.

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

What a beautiful baby! Love to you.

Sha Jenkins Nielson(Melissa Jenkins sister)

Nate, Kelsie, and Luke said...

You are amazing.

Abbey said...

I just wanted to let you know that I read your blog. It's so precious!