Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

ATHLETE OF THE YEAR!!

We just got bunches and bunches of good news yesterday! First Landon's coach calls Landon and I into his office. Coach has decided to pay for all Landon's summer classes and all of our rent for the summer! We are super excited. We just keeping getting tackled with so many blessings (hopefully they don't come to a hault :)!) We were asked to attend an awards ceremony so we got all gussied up and went. It was long and hot but totally worth it. Landon got a really intricate glass award and a huge plaque that will go in the gym with his name on it! It was a really neat night! Landon has made so many accomplishments this year! But yeah just a little good news to start the day! We love you all! There's a picture under this most of Landon and his award. I'm totally bumbed though. We didn't realize how special this award ceremony was so I didn't bring the camera so here's one taken with my phone!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Free schooling and rent - WOW! I would be excited too. How exciting for Landon to get so many awards. How fun to be married.:)