Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 15, 2009

It's over!! For a couple weeks anyway :)

AH I just have say it again We're DONE with finals YEAH!! I'm so dang excited to come home. We're leaving Saturday afternoon. We have a super busy schedule the next couple of days. Today Landon and I both work and our very good friend Mike is graduating from Nursing School today that we're attending to support him. He has helped us so much throughout this year! He has a big Graduation party tonight that we're helping him with. I made a big pot of chili for it so we'll see how that turns out ;) jk it's dang good! Saturday Mak's parents (Mak is the 197pounder on the wrestling team) asked us to help them brand calves. I've been helping them the past couple weekends while Landon's had nursing clinicals. Wrestlers aren't much help branding cows so pretty much it was me, Mak, and Mak's mom Tammy doing everything. We did get 200 calves branded only about 50-60 to go then we'll be on our way home! We can't wait to see everyone! We are super excited to be able to take a little break and enjoy Idaho again ;)!

1 comment:

Delores said...

Shauna, I'm glad you found me too! It will be fun to follow your doings. I think coming home is the best. I love it when my kids come home. I know your fam misses you so much. Best of everything for a sweet sweet young lady and her honey. ;o)