Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Update!

Hey everyone thought I'd give a little update on us! Landon and I are just getting ready for finals ahhh they start the thirteenth. Can't wait till they'll be over! We are actually thinking we're going to come home right after school ends on the fifteenth for a week or so! We're going to be taking a microbiology class this summer to get even more ahead for the Nursing Program. That'll start June 2nd. We heard a little rumor Landon is going to recieve the Athlete of Year award for Northwest College so that's pretty neat. Will give a better update on that later! Something neat for me: I recieved A BUNCH of scholarships which will be way nice. We had school paid for anyway but that'll will be a really HUGE help for buying all our nursing supplies! We are so very blessed!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Congratulations on everything. It sounds like you two are doing great!!

Cameron and Melissa Johansson said...

Congrats on everything! You guys will do great in the nursing program! Love reading your blog!