Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Good news!
Landon and I are SUPER excited we get to come home for a week on Saturday! We are way happy to be able to see everyone. A major break is needed before we start our microbiology class this summer :)! We are still loving Powell even though the weather isn't to amazing right now! We just found out I have recieved another thousand dollar scholarship for the fall semester! We are just exstatic! We take our last 2 finals tomorrow so we're just trying to prepare for them. Landon got a job for the summer. He's going to be working for the grounds crew and I'm just still at the gym :). One thing we're super excited about is Landon's best friend Cody Stock will be coming home from his mission. So we'll be able to see him! I haven't met him yet so thats exciting. Thats all for now :) We love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment