oh that is so fun! I'm so excited that you got to go home. So it is crazy Jason leaves on his mission in a month and a few days.....crazy huh!! He is super excited:) I thought that was awesome that your mom went on a horse ride with you guys. Have fun :)
3 comments:
I love all the pictures. It sounds like you had alot of fun over your short break. Good luck starting school again.:)
oh that is so fun! I'm so excited that you got to go home. So it is crazy Jason leaves on his mission in a month and a few days.....crazy huh!! He is super excited:) I thought that was awesome that your mom went on a horse ride with you guys. Have fun :)
holy crap your brothers have grown so much. and your kitchen looks sweet. hope all is well :D
Post a Comment