Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Landon! ( a couple days late :) )

We did celebrate Landon's birthday with mine and Rope's a couple weekends ago, but of course we had to celebrate on his real birthday too! It was kind of a crappy day we had to take 2 extremely hard tests, but I still tried to make it a good day lol! I got off work and done with class at one so I raced home to try to throw everything together! Landon usually gets off work at four. So I hurried and baked a cake( first Birthday cake I've ever made we usually just buy them lol) and made him a really nice birthday dinner! I ran to town bought some balloons and birthday candles barely made it home and while I was frosting the cake Landon called asking me to come get him AHHH it was only 3:30.. (he had no idea what I was doing :)) So he had to wait a few while and put the finishing touches on everthing! When we got home he was sooo suprised and excited. haha usually I ruin secrets because I just can't not tell Landon, but I kept it this time and it was worth it. For Landon's birthday gift he got an Ipod touch! It is the neatest little thing. Landon's already downloaded all our Nursing Programs on it. It's so fun to see him so excited he's always so happy anyway it's just great!
21 reasons why I love Landon for his 21st Birthday!
1-he married me in the temple
2-he is always so happy
3-he fits into my family better then I do :)
4-he's a farm boy!
5-he strives to take care of me
6-he always makes me so happy
7-he holds the priestood
8-he's huge :D!
9-he is so smart and gets DANG good grades
10-when we're not together he calls me everyother minute!
11-he always helps me clean the house/laundry
12-he can fix anything
13-he can calm people down by just stepping in the same room
14-he can rope and is into horses with me!
15-he stays up late with me even though he doesn't like to :)
16-he reminds me when we need to pray
17-he always remembers to pay tithing
18-he NEVER gets mad even if he's lost a wrestling match
19-he is so kind to everyone no matter what
20-he has so much faith
21-because I get to spend time and all eternity with him!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

yeah it was just dave and I. It was great