Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Interesting Last Couple of Days.....

Well our week started off VERY interesting! We absolutely loved the people who lived under us all last year! They were very kind and never complained, and of course we tried to be quiet and considerate to them. WELL She graduated :( and her son and her moved away once the summer ended. First a family with FIVE KIDS moved in a 2 bed room apartment. HOLY COW well that didn't last long maybe a week. Which wasn't a big deal we could hear the kids, but oh well.. Well they moved out and a divorced lady moved in with her daughter. Great right no big deal WRONG! I hadn't ever seen her till this morning! She's in our ward I guess and I have seen her little girl in primary. Yesterday morning we came home from class to see a letter on taped on our door. IT WAS THE RUDEST MOST ABSURD LETTER! It was pretty terrible really... Talking about how she going to call the cops on us because we are so loud all the time stomping and doing immoral things that are just disgusting WHOA! THEN she wrote how she is sick of hearing us scream and break things ALL THE TIME! WHOAAAA once again.. K those of you who know us I hope would know that We do not SCREAM at each other or break things we are happy! We might have a disagreement every once in awhile but who doesn't'?.. we're human. she went on saying how she's doing bad in her classes because of lack of sleep from us "stomping around all night" k well I LOVE my sleep when I can get but yes we do stay up late at night TO STUDY! That's what nursing student ALL THE TIME! STUDY STUDY STUDY. Quietly might I add because WE KNOW she has a little girl who's probably sleeping. THEN she has the gol to add she expected more of us since we go to church together Oh MY Gosh seriously bring the church into this... I was shocked TO DEATH! So we called our Land Lord who we absolutely thinks the world of us...and he laughed till he cried (literally). He said she had called him over 5 times. He told her just go meet us and talk. He told her the Harris's are amazing people and they will gladly clear things up well instead of a talk we got this letter. He laughed for probably ten mins. He said if the cops come call him. We know most of the cops in Powell they all adore Landon so I'm not to worried...The land lord asked us to go talk to her and have it out.. OH BOY that's what we're doing tomorrow... The worst thing about the whole THING is that we've been seriously trying to be conscious of everything so we didn't disturb anyone... Wow I'm thinking there might be some extreme jealousy or something..One thing did make me laugh not to be rude but she couldn't spell worth beans. It's pretty sad Guess we'll see what happens tomorrow wish us luck!

2 comments:

Camille Heidbrink said...

WOW!!! that is horrible! Some people drive me CRAZY! I think they just need something to complain about.

Natalie said...

That is crazy!! Good luck...let us know what happens!