Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Official UPdate on Crazy Lady :)

So Landon gets home from practice it's 7:30 we go down stairs. The lady answers her door. AKWARD she asks us to sit down. Then she doesn't say ANYTHING.. I was like why don't you tell us your issue's and we'll discuss what we think. She absolutely doesn't say hardly anything! I was like you wrote us quite the letter. She's like I was just so frustrated. I said ok with what. I can just hear you guys and its weird I was like well we're concious we not loud nothing we can do about it. I'm not going to be paranoid about you for ever whether or not we're talking to loud. She went on about how we're up to late blah blah. I just said well we go to class and work all day so yes we study all night. I then said ya know it sucks you got a downstairs apartment but thats luck of the draw nothing I can do about. Landon then changed the conversation. From what I've learned from this lady is she has VERY serious self esteem and jealousy issues. The weird thing was she was so scared like I was going to beat her, but then all the sudden she like had a total personality change and was kind of mean, then it changed once again to well we should start doing family home evening together and have dinners a couple times a week.. We were like WHOA you just wrote us an insulting letter than want to be buddy buddy? She really took an interest in Landon I did all the talking but she didn't really even look at me once just Landon? What the heck?! We got of a weird subject I said whats up with calling the cops thing. She was like well you were being disruptive. I kinda laughed it off like wouldn't of mattered anyway we're friends with all the cops here. They love Landon's wrestling that really offended her. Any way I know there will continue to be issue's with her I can seriously tell. I'm worried she might have a personality disorder.. But we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Good luck!! A crazy lady neighbor is just what you DON'T need when you are trying to get through school!