Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

And it begins..

These next two weeks are going to be totally insane! We have two finals in each of our class! Along with various clinical work and projects.. It's getting super stressful but we'll pull through!! To start off our crazy week we gave a presentation on the alternative medicine "Magnet Therapy" It really was quite interesting. Our presentation ran smoothly, and I thought it was pretty successful!




Some different news... Landon has a duel tonight against Rocksprings.. I was tempted not to go.. Sad I know, but we have SO much studying and I've watched him just demolish the poor Rocksprings kid like 5 times already. But a bunch of our nursing program friends are coming to support Landon... So I better go :D. I really do love watching Landon wrestling it's defiantly an interesting sport...

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Good luck with all your craziness!