Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 11, 2009

Catch up!


Oh man I'm behind!!! :) Well to start off I'll tell you all about Landon's tournament in Great Falls! Short and sweet my favorite! First match was against the kid from MSU that forfeited against him at the duel the other night! Lets just say he got was coming to him Thrown and Pinned in under a minute. Second match hardly lasted that long, but the same.. pinned. Third match I can honestly say I was SO frustrated! The Missouri wrestler laid on his belly the WHOLE time. Landon worked and worked him over. The match ended up 13 to 1.. The fourth and final championship round I was a little nervous everyone had been talking about this guy just creaming everyone.. I was prepared to watch an exciting match! Well just over a minute Landon does his signature lock and throw it was over... So Landon won the Great Falls tournament. It actually was really fun! We stayed with our good friend Kody Stock's uncle and aunt. We really had some fun on the way to Great Falls and on the way back! I always love RoAd TrIpS :). Moving on this week has been CRAZY! With Studying and the last 2 clinicals of the semester! It's really fun to go to clinicals now because we are actually able to perform skills! Can't pass meds yet, but pretty much everything! So this week has been SOO Cold the high has seriously been around -15 if not colder! It's been crazy! But we only have four more days of school, and believe me are SO ready to be done. Only 3 more semesters and we'll be done! yay!! We are super excited to come home for Christmas!! I LOVE Christmas shopping! It's always been a tradition for Daddy and I to go and do a lot of the shopping! So excited :D!! Well that's all for now!

1 comment:

Karrianne said...

We're excited to see you for Christmas! We'll be at the Harris's Saturday & Sunday (this weekend) for the Christmas party.

Love you, and good luck with the end of semester chaos!!! I just finished all my finals and Blaine's got one more and Thursday and we're done!