Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

We made it :)/ Christmas/ Everything in between..

We finished the end of the semester with success yay!! We earned SuPeR gOoD grades and only have 3 semesters left! Technically only 9 months not counting summer!!! To start off before we came home we had an awesome party with our Best Friends Kyle and Gretchen. They spoiled us ROTTEN!! They gave me a Bright Yellow Kitchen aide. I was literally in SHOCK! AHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH, and can't wait to get home and try it out! They also gave me a cover for it! They gave Landon an underarmor hat and nice underamor sweater his favorite!! I made them a HUGE jean quilt with Zebra print on the back. Also for Gretch we gave her a soft robe, slippers, Giraffe print pillow, and bath smelly good stuff! For Kyle we got an underarmor shirt and a truck cleaning kit. For Camby we gave a Dora Bath Set :), and Isi some Snuggly pj's :)! We had an amazing Christmas party with them! Ah we defiantly ate like kings :). So sad to leave them we came home for 2 weeks! It was SO nice to be able to come home and see the fam! I swear every time we come home Brand and Rope have shot up even more like weeds. We really really missed them. Kolt is doing really well. He's so excited for his mission, I think he'll probably be the most prepared out of the all the young men ever to go. He will be able to send in his papers June 4, 2010. He's sure grown up out of no where I now (FINALLY) have to look up when I talk to him :). We attended Landon's family Christmas Party which was a good time. We actually played a pretty funny white elephant game. You had to bring something from your house (couldn’t buy it) that started with your initials. Well I decided to do something that I normally probably wouldn't have done for a good laugh :). So my initials are S. I. H. So for my white elephant gift I gave SH** In a Hand bag.. To be exact horse crap :). It was the MOST hilarious thing EVER! I'm pretty sure none of my sister in laws approved (none of them were really raised out on the farm/ranch and worked on one like I have).BUT my brother in laws absolutely LOVED it. Most of them were practically in tears they were laughing so hard :)! We were also able to spend some time with Landon's Brother Eric his wife Jenn and three children Ryan Carson and Emily. We LOVE these guys they are so much fun we really miss them!
Daddy and I had our annual Christmas Shopping Trip! We take the three days before Christmas and get ALL the Christmas shopping done. It is so much fun! Christmas Eve we went to a party at my Aunt Karla's, which is always a good time! Daddy always plays Santa Clause for this party. We decided this year he needed a new Santa Suit so I got right on that and made one in two days :). It turned out AMAZING! Fit Daddy like a glove! Our family had a pretty amazing Christmas this year! Landon and I made out with a haul. From me Landon got a new big flat screen TV, an affliction shirt, a sweater, and an Ipod holder/radio/alarm clock.. The boys gave him a pocket knife and a tackle box. Kolt gave both of us a neat pic with Landon and I that had a quote from the Family Proclamation printed on it. Mom and Daddy gave Landon a new pair of extra wide shoes :), a VERY nice pair of binoculars, shot gun shells, shooting clay pigeons, an electric razor, and a bunch of stocking stuffers :). Landon SPOILED me TO MUCH! He gave the Largest size Cricut!! YAY!! I have wanted one of these forever! Now I can finally cut out my vinyl and lettering! Also.. TONS of hair sprays and hair products, Vinyl for my new cricut,and a font cartridge for the cricut.. The list continues but I'll stop there :). The boys gave me a really pretty horse shoe wish necklace. Mom and Dad gave a me a really pretty blue furry vest, Lots of Hair spray ;), TONS Garments for Landon and I YAY!!! (they were much needed :)). AND a HUGE set of really nice pots and pans! We really didn't get any for our wedding, and I'm SOOO excited to use these new ones! We gave the boys each a basket ball and football and also each an outfit. We gave Kolt a new camera memory card and a way nice Fossil Watch. Mom we gave some really awesome salon shampoo set (one of my fav's) and a Family Home Evening Sign I made. Dad we gave a Huge picture of a Cowboy Bringing a heard of Horses down. The neat thing about this picture is the same photographer took my Grandpa's Photos of him and his 6 up hitch/ Stagecoach. ( A really really famous picture back in the 90's). We got Landon's parents a gift card to applebees :) yum yum.. And they gave Landon a couple pairs of really nice hunting socks, a couple movies, and candy. They gave me some Candy and yummy smelling bath salts :). Christmas day we all went to Avatar.. Not going to lie I really liked it! It was a dang good Christmas! On this trip home we were able to get our family pictures done yay!!! So hopefully soon I'll put those up! We have also been able to spend time with our Grandma and Grandpa Piquet :). AHH they are the most amazing people in the whole world!! For the bad :( A wheel bearing broke in our car.. Dangit! But I have the most amazing Daddy EVER who took care of it! Landon went back to Powell yesterday :( He had to go to a couple of practices, but is coming back the 31 for New Years. Ah 2 more months of wrestling then we're done FOREVER :D!! YAY!! I had a fun night tonight! My cousin Tasha, Mom, and I went to the movie Did You Hear About The Morgan's. THE FUNNIEST MOVIE I've seen in a long time! No pictures this time I'm sorry!! I'll get them all posted soon :)!!> I think that's all for now. WOW I know that was a big one :).. More later LOVE you all! p.s WE MISS YOU GRETCH, KYLE, CAMBY, and ISI!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Sounds like a good Christmas! I was glad I got to see you for a second.....even if it was just a wave! :)