Landon and Campbell!
Gretchen, Isi, Sandra, and Greg ( Gretch's Parents)
Landon, Kyle, and Isi
So here is our 1st Christmas tree! Landon talked me into it! He was pretty disappointed when we didn't have one last year, but Black Friday sales are amazing ;)! We got this cute little tree for Cheap! I'm not going to lie I LOVE decorating so it wasn't to hard to find a bunch of the decorations! I probably could of bought that whole department lol! So this years tree colors are brown, blue and silver!
lights on ...
lights off..
School update! We are having a great time in nursing school right now! Clinicals are getting more and more exciting! I was able to give 3 injections the last week! It was SO exciting :). Silly I know! We have some VERY huge stressful finals coming up keep us in your prayers!

No comments:
Post a Comment