I can not wait to use them!!! But we still have a couple weeks till we move so we can't even use them yet :(. Darn it!! Soon enough!!
Some more exciting news for our future we're going to the GARY ALLAN concert with our best friends Gretch and Kyle!!! We are so stinking excited!!!!
It'll be so fun! Landon and I haven't been to a concert together yet so we are SOOOOOO excited :). Good way to start the summer off!So now we're just trying to get all our school work done and getting ready for finals! The days are flying by though... Thats a good and bad thing... I just haven't got packing yet. I keep telling myself I will but really there is just NO time! :( Hopefully it'll get done!
We just got an update on our Little Lola yesterday... and her EYES ARE OPEN :). AND Gretch named Lola's sissy :) ... CHLOE!! ahh we love it! Here are some 2 1/2 week update pictures :) We can not wait to pick them up in 4 weeks!!!!






1 comment:
So funny that we as wifes and mothers get excited about something like a washer and dryer, but once you have gone without one they become priceless!!:) SOOO JEALOUS about the concert. Wish I were going to!!
Post a Comment