Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring Break/ Easter Post :)

Better late then never :).. We had planned to stay home for spring break, but last second literally decided to come to Idaho! We had SO much fun spending time with our family. Some fun activities we did were fishing, horseback riding with the boys, going to the movies, spending time with Grandpa and Grandma Piquet, going out to dinner with the fam, Easter shopping with Daddy, Aunt Karla's Easter Egg hunt, and going to Landons fam's house.
Here are some pics of our week :)
The Boys getting ready to go fishin!


Roper caught the first fish of the day

Brand caught the second :)

Kolt, Brand, Rope, and I


It was FREEZING!

We went horse back riding a bunch. One of the things I miss the most about home besides my fam!



Took the boys to the Ucon Easter Egg hunt FROZE to death!


Easter morning :)



haha I went a little picture crazy :) So now we're just getting ready for school to end only 5 weeks to go! Also Kolt's graduation :( I can't believe he's old enough! It's a little sad for me! But he's def on the right path. He will be leaving for his mission is Aug! So we are looking forward to go home for that the end of may as well as Landon's little sis Angels graduation. While we're home we can pick up Lola! :) here's her 3 day old picture :)

Thats all for now! :) Love to all!

No comments: