Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

CRAZINESS!

Well I have so much to post on spring break and Easter, but I'll have to save it for the weekend. Because I'm currently in Casper, Wy at the Mental Hospital here. I've now learned that the field of Mental Health IS NOT for me! Ah we have one more day and I can not wait till it's over! BBBBBBBbbbbbUUUUUUuuuuuTTTTTttt for really exciting news! OUR PUPPY WAS BORN TODAY! YAY I'm so excited! Now just to wait 7 weeks till we can get her! ahhh I can't hardly wait. It lands perfectly on my birthday weekend though! To add to the zebra stripe bed we have added to her collection. :) Zebra Stripe dog dishes and a zebra stripe collar. Yes I LOVE zebra stripe :)... We've also decided on a name :) LOLA ... Can't wait. Now to pack and get ready to move!


1 comment:

Chelsi said...

So fun! Karli {Alison's daughter} got a little Yorkshire for Christmas {Baylie}. LOVE her!! They are so dang cute. Love that she'll be decked out in zebra ;) {My fave too}. Good luck with everything. Have fun moving... we just got done and I'm sooo happy it's over.