AMAZING CAKE!
Out to dinner with the Foulgers!
We also did a garage sale last Saturday! Some of my friends in my ward put it together so we joined them! It turned out amazing we seriously sold everything we needed too! The best part of was one of the gals had a practically brand new washer and dryer for sale! They had decided they wanted new ones (hit a good deal) So with some of the money we made at the garage sale we bought the washer and dryer with! AHhh They are so nice! I haven't got a picture yet, but will soon :). After our garage sale Landon and I went and helped our super good friends the Jones's Branding Cows. YES finally something right up our alley :). Here are some pics! 1st one is Landon with some of the wrestlers
Tammy and I giving vaccinations
We did get some 9 day old pics of Lola :) She's growing like a weed! But way smaller still then her 2 sisters.


Today Lola is 13 days old today :) ahh just a few more weeks till we can go get her!!
Here's a pic of the things we've accumulated for our little Lola :)
Can you tell I LOVE zebra stripe :)!! So far we have a zebra stripe bed, some little bows, zebra stripe collar, red leash, zebra stripe dog dishes, and 2 very small animal print tennis balls!
Now we are just trying to start packing when we have a second, and getting ready for Evanston :S.. I'm really nervous about this. We're going the 29th. Its a mental health hospital. Yes we have already gone to one of these in Casper, but this one is the step up from that..I'm scared to death!!! We'll see how it goes :).. Hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:
What a cute little friend you have! I also love the little collection of doggie supplies!:) How exciting to get your cute Lola AND to be done with school for awhile!!
Post a Comment