Oh my heaven this week has been going by so fast!!! We had great learning experiences this week at clinicals. Next week is our last clinicals in Long Term Care (nursing homes)... YAY!!! OH MY I'm so excited to get out of that area of nursing and hopefully NEVER again! I'm terribly mean I know, but oh man that area of nursing is just not for me! Landon's weight loss is going well! He has to be within 5 pounds by tomorrow for wrestle off's. So Landon needs to weigh 290 pounds. I think men are ridiculous they can lose weight so easily and so fast! Landon at the beginning of wrestling season weighed 320 pounds. He can just drop it like crazy! Thanks so his practice partner Serg. He is such a good guy.. I do feel SO bad for him. Landon just kills him everyday but ever time I see him he always has a smile on his face and he says, "ya think you could tell your husband to be nice today :)." Serg is a really good wrestler I wouldn't be surprised if at the first Open on the 7th here in Powell the championship round was Landon and Serg. It'll be interesting!! To help Landon along with his weight loss I've also been working out every night with him..I don't see the results that he does, but it's nice to spend some time together. This weekend the plan is to Carve Pumpkins tonight :), Shampoo the carpets in our whole house (they never did before we moved in I finally have a second to do it), and just get homework done. We did have a fun little opportunity come our way. A gal from our ward called and asked us if we were looking to move. We always have kept our ears open, but not really I LOVE my apartment. Our neighbor problem has just continued to get worse. We are really not comfortable in our own home anymore. Anyway we're going to look at a little house on a 3 acres with a shop and little barns on Saturday. The rent is pretty much what we pay for our apartment we have now. It is a couple miles out of town, but it VERY promising. I'll post pics this weekend! I think it might be a good time for us to take the next step. That's all for now! Everyone have a great weekend!!
Friday, October 30, 2009
Close to another fast week
Oh my heaven this week has been going by so fast!!! We had great learning experiences this week at clinicals. Next week is our last clinicals in Long Term Care (nursing homes)... YAY!!! OH MY I'm so excited to get out of that area of nursing and hopefully NEVER again! I'm terribly mean I know, but oh man that area of nursing is just not for me! Landon's weight loss is going well! He has to be within 5 pounds by tomorrow for wrestle off's. So Landon needs to weigh 290 pounds. I think men are ridiculous they can lose weight so easily and so fast! Landon at the beginning of wrestling season weighed 320 pounds. He can just drop it like crazy! Thanks so his practice partner Serg. He is such a good guy.. I do feel SO bad for him. Landon just kills him everyday but ever time I see him he always has a smile on his face and he says, "ya think you could tell your husband to be nice today :)." Serg is a really good wrestler I wouldn't be surprised if at the first Open on the 7th here in Powell the championship round was Landon and Serg. It'll be interesting!! To help Landon along with his weight loss I've also been working out every night with him..I don't see the results that he does, but it's nice to spend some time together. This weekend the plan is to Carve Pumpkins tonight :), Shampoo the carpets in our whole house (they never did before we moved in I finally have a second to do it), and just get homework done. We did have a fun little opportunity come our way. A gal from our ward called and asked us if we were looking to move. We always have kept our ears open, but not really I LOVE my apartment. Our neighbor problem has just continued to get worse. We are really not comfortable in our own home anymore. Anyway we're going to look at a little house on a 3 acres with a shop and little barns on Saturday. The rent is pretty much what we pay for our apartment we have now. It is a couple miles out of town, but it VERY promising. I'll post pics this weekend! I think it might be a good time for us to take the next step. That's all for now! Everyone have a great weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment